Review OnlineDividends.com Review: Can You Really Earn Dividends?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Onlinedividend is a firm that has been claiming that it provides profit shares to its investors since 2007. However, their website has been online since 2019. They are a company that provide 0.08 percent to 1.5 percent profits on investments since its inception. The minimum an investor can invest is $20 and the maximum amount a person can invest is $100,000. They also have an affiliate and referral program whcih you may supposedly use in order to earn commissions on investments. They use Perfect Money, Payeer, and cryptocurrencies to accept deposits and release dividends. i would never advise anyone to invest in their company because it may become a scam after some time. I was not able to find the person who owns this company.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Ifyou are wise enough then you should probably run away from this kind of platforms because they have scammed a lot of people in the past with the same scheme. so many of them are Ponzi schemes looking for people who invest there money and they will run away with it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When it comes to online investment, their ate over 1000,000+ websites that are in fir investments. More than 60% of them aren't genuine, that's why you need to be very careful when it comes to investment of this calibre cos they're suspicious enough. And always looming for ways to deceive people.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This kinds of websites pays the first set of investors on their sites and the impending or the coming investors would lose their investments cos their monies would be used to pay those at the top of the pyramid or chart. To invest on these sites we need to invest earlier if not we are to lose our money. We just need to watch out for our money.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
When it comes to online investment, their ate over 1000,000+ websites that are in fir investments. More than 60% of them aren't genuine, that's why you need to be very careful when it comes to investment of this calibre cos they're suspicious enough. And always looming for ways to deceive people.

Well, I would say that almost 95 percent of such kind of websites are not geniune. There have been some HYIPs that have been online for six years. However, they provide VERY low amount of profits and this is exactly the main reason why they are able to keep themselves alive for such a long time. However, they can also become a scam at any time.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well, I would say that almost 95 percent of such kind of websites are not geniune. There have been some HYIPs that have been online for six years. However, they provide VERY low amount of profits and this is exactly the main reason why they are able to keep themselves alive for such a long time. However, they can also become a scam at any time.
Hmm, it depends on the kind of HYIP website. Not ponzi kind of high yield investment scheme. When it comes to cloud mining scheme, their are few options of the HYIP site that is still active this day after many years of existence disbursing funds to their investors. Still I can't fancy my chances of investing my funds into their platform cos the dividends they offer is practically low.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Hmm, it depends on the kind of HYIP website. Not ponzi kind of high yield investment scheme. When it comes to cloud mining scheme, their are few options of the HYIP site that is still active this day after many years of existence disbursing funds to their investors. Still I can't fancy my chances of investing my funds into their platform cos the dividends they offer is practically low.

To be honest with you, there are only a handful of HYIPs that are actually legit. I do know about a site that has remained legit for a really long period of time. But I consider HYIPs a kind of ponzi scheme and it is unethical, so I do not invest in it despite the fact that it is legit.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
To be honest with you, there are only a handful of HYIPs that are actually legit. I do know about a site that has remained legit for a really long period of time. But I consider HYIPs a kind of ponzi scheme and it is unethical, so I do not invest in it despite the fact that it is legit.
You spoke well dear, it is unethical indeed. Why I don't invest on this HYIP websites especially with cloud mining services. Its because, they don't offer tangible profit, and the duration they're offering on the contract isn't worth it cos its longer than what we want. If I holdl my coins till that time I will even earn better.

Moni

Onlinedividend is a firm that has been claiming that it provides profit shares to its investors since 2007. However, their website has been online since 2019. They are a company that provide 0.08 percent to 1.5 percent profits on investments since its inception. The minimum an investor can invest is $20 and the maximum amount a person can invest is $100,000. They also have an affiliate and referral program whcih you may supposedly use in order to earn commissions on investments. They use Perfect Money, Payeer, and cryptocurrencies to accept deposits and release dividends. i would never advise anyone to invest in their company because it may become a scam after some time. I was not able to find the person who owns this company.
How did you know is a scam? Then why did you made this post? My dear I think there will be no need to promote a scam website on this platform form because a person can mistakenly read this Post and invest in it too. By the way you did well by creating awareness to let us know no one should invest because it can end in scam.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
How did you know is a scam? Then why did you made this post? My dear I think there will be no need to promote a scam website on this platform form because a person can mistakenly read this Post and invest in it too. By the way you did well by creating awareness to let us know no one should invest because it can end in scam.

This section of the forum is about "Reviewing products and websites". It is our job to review products or website and inform people about our experiences. It does not matter if a website is legit or not, what matters the most is that we should raise awareness about such kind of websites that scam people and this is exactly what I am doing. :)

btaliat

VIP Contributor
My instinct is telling me that this website is a scam. And reading through the people comment makes me to come to the reality that truly it is scam. And about the argument between the two posters above me, though it is not that good to be promoting scam business, it is necessary to raise awareness of them.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
My instinct is telling me that this website is a scam. And reading through the people comment makes me to come to the reality that truly it is scam. And about the argument between the two posters above me, though it is not that good to be promoting scam business, it is necessary to raise awareness of them.

My sources have proved that this is a scam website and i really feel sympathy for those people who fell for this scam. The big problem is that these kind of online investment opportunities do not last for long. No bank in the world provides the amount of profits they offer, so it is not possible for such sites to survive for a long time.

GOOD

Any company, no matter what its niche is, can close at any time. Closing does'n means it was a scam. Gig companies and even baks have close doors with lot of money saved in... not because they were thirsty to vanish with OPM (Others People's Money) but, various reasons... Thank you;