Our Life Revolves around Money

raaman

Valued Contributor
Our lives revolve around our finances. Although this is something that may sound too inappropriate to ignore, the fact of the matter is that money is really more important than what we think it is.

Because we no longer live in a time of barter or in an idealistic world where all our needs are taken care of whatever we have the means to obtain or not, we need to look at our own income and expenses and savings.

It is to ensure that our lifestyle will not be the greatest source of stress in our lives. It is important then that we see our finances as a way to secure and sustain our lives instead of blowing them up there and then not making provisions for a rainy day.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When it comes to finances the lesson I learned is to lower your level of satisfaction. We tend to overspend when we forget about the future such that it is okay to get a small loan that I can pay on payday. But the truth is I can do away with that expense if only I would be lowering my level of satisfaction. It is just sad that I learned that when I am past middle age. I was not really a big spender but just to satisfy myself and also my generosity overpowers me at times. It is like saying that money is controlling me so I changed my lifestyle. Now I can proudly say that I am in full control of my finances that I only spend when it is necessary otherwise the money will stay in my pocket.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You are so right, first off without money it becomes very difficult to even accomplished the things we would have done and achieved easily in life. But the reality is that it is one thing to make money but the most is saving it to cover for the rainy days. Just making money for just the present isn't fulfilling if we have nothing for the future. So bottom line is make money and use it wisely. To avoid be financially frustrated in future