Paid for searching the web

• Thread starter Deleted member 24877
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24877

Interested in earning cash for doing what you already do online? This has to be one of the easiest methods of making money online without really any effort or change in your behaviour.

This innovative idea by Qmee rewards you for searching in Google, Bing, Yahoo, Amazon and eBay. You just install a simple add-on to your browser and when you conduct a search there may be a few sponsored results alongside your normal search.

D

Deleted member 24877

Earn when you share your opinion​

Share your opinions on brands and see your earnings grow daily!​

cmoneyspinner

Qmee rewards

I have tried the Qmee rewards. It is a Chrome browser extension and I have had it for years. It did not do anything to my laptop like infect it with malware. Also it did not interfere at all with my browsing. The thing is (a friend told me), don't try to surf the Internet with the intentions of trying to find searches that will earn you money. It seems they have some sort of AI feature that can tell if you're not browsing “normally”. Anyway! You won't get rich from using it. You earn a few pennies. But it is legit.

Sprite1950

I have tried the Qmee rewards. It is a Chrome browser extension and I have had it for years. It did not do anything to my laptop like infect it with malware. Also it did not interfere at all with my browsing. The thing is (a friend told me), don't try to surf the Internet with the intentions of trying to find searches that will earn you money. It seems they have some sort of AI feature that can tell if you're not browsing “normally”. Anyway! You won't get rich from using it. You earn a few pennies. But it is legit.
I have used Qmee rewards for years and earned about £100 over time. I believe it only works for the UK, US, Canada and Australia. It is not available worldwide. I have found the reward box works best on Amazon and Ebay but it doesn't pop up on all sites so you have to get used to where you can find the rewards. Their support is good too. I had a problem cashing out once because I had not used the app for a long time and my account needed updating but they worked relentlessly to fix it for me. If you are from one of the countries it supports it is worth it.

Jnr

Interested in earning cash for doing what you already do online? This has to be one of the easiest methods of making money online without really any effort or change in your behaviour.

This innovative idea by Qmee rewards you for searching in Google, Bing, Yahoo, Amazon and eBay. You just install a simple add-on to your browser and when you conduct a search there may be a few sponsored results alongside your normal search.
Am going to try this out.. Making money from this can help me a bit too..no effort is lost. Little by little Qmee might reward me the more i search on the web

Donkiz

Please I will like to know how this works, is it to just install the chrome extension and then you start earning, so is there a way to link your payment wallet so that your account will be credited when you browse or does the chrome extension come with its own wallet where your earnings are stored before cashout?

Also is there something like keywords that you are expected to use while browsing in order to earn, or you just have to randomly surf the internet? Another question is does the platform pay per search, if yes like how much, and lastly is this service available worldwide as expected because chrome is used worldwide, or is it available to only few privileged countries?

Vinkce

Could you go over the explanation again because I do not seem to get the information that you are sharing very clearly.