Paid for simple answers

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have come across one website which claims its pay for just answering simpe question and i did so just wanna know any one have used this website.

Well, that is great. However, can you please bother telling the name of the website instead of mysteriously telling us that you know about a site that pays? Is it a survey website or some sort of question/answer platform? Please post more details about the site because we want to know more. Thanks!

cmoneyspinner

What's the website? I was about to ask that. But regardless of the website, I can say that based on my experience, every time I have tried any website that promised to pay me for my answers, I have never been paid OR I did not earn enough for me to waste my time. One website disappeared. Another website said they testing a feature where they would pay for answers and asked to participate. That didn't work. About the only sites that have paid me for my answers are forums like this one. I'm not saying there aren't any legitimate sites. I'm just saying I have not found any.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
What's the website? I was about to ask that. But regardless of the website, I can say that based on my experience, every time I have tried any website that promised to pay me for my answers, I have never been paid OR I did not earn enough for me to waste my time. One website disappeared. Another website said they testing a feature where they would pay for answers and asked to participate. That didn't work. About the only sites that have paid me for my answers are forums like this one. I'm not saying there aren't any legitimate sites. I'm just saying I have not found any.

Most of the paid to answer websites are a waste of time. However, there are only a few paid to answer sites that might generate passive income for you. One such kind of website is Just Answer. It is an old website where they pay you to be an expert and you must be able to provide honest answers and deal with people faithfully.

vincentontop

I have never heard of just answer. I will have to do a research on the site to know what it is all about and hopefully have a testimony about it.

Nite

Valued Contributor
yaji198123, can you care to share the name of the website you have tried? How can you expect us to check a website when you haven't even given us its name. Question answering websites are nice, but only when the site is legit and has proven to be paying all its members for a long time. Please, share your website here with all of us.

Immilash

I haven't heard of the site neither used it. But have you tried the site it will be great by earning while answering just simply questions, I will be interested on those sites.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I have come across one website which claims its pay for just answering simpe question and i did so just wanna know any one have used this website.
Hi. Nice to meet you. Hope you are doing well. Could you, please, let us know about the name of this website you have found so as to tell you about it? Is it a survey site? In any case, we have to be careful because there are a lot of sites that are not legit and do not pay so you may waste your precious time. Looking forward to receiving your next post with information about this website.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I will not reckon you use a site like that to make money if you are not from the western world. It will only be a waste of time cos they will get you disqualified almost from all the surveys. So it's better you spend your sound time on PTP sites or in something else.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
I will not reckon you use a site like that to make money if you are not from the western world. It will only be a waste of time cos they will get you disqualified almost from all the surveys. So it's better you spend your sound time on PTP sites or in something else.
Hi. Thank you for your nice post. I fully agree with you. Surveys are available for some countries and for some other countries are not. Unfortunately, for my country most surveys are not available so it is better to join other sites like Trendri which is my favourite earning site.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Hi. Thank you for your nice post. I fully agree with you. Surveys are available for some countries and for some other countries are not. Unfortunately, for my country most surveys are not available so it is better to join other sites like Trendri which is my favourite earning site.
Sorry to hear that surveys are not working for you in your country, I fall in this category too, but we just have to look for another means to earn. And it's good to know that you are really earning from Trendri. Trendri has been a saving grace for many of us cos it enables us to earn which is good.