Palmcoin; Nigeria First Crypto currency.

Haypril

Nigeria first Crypto currency, Palmcoin with the symbol, pmc. It's a Nigerian potential coin with a nice project and plan.

Quotes from the website;
Palmcoin is a regulated Nigerian cryptocurrency, exchange, wallet and community that allows users to accumulate palmcoin (pmc), to sell palmcoin (pmc), to buy palmcoin (pmc) and to store palmcoin (pmc) like other cryptocurrency such as bitcoin, litecoin, tron e.t.c. Palmcoin is a Nigerian cryptocurrency that can only be used in Nigeria using palmcoin technology to accumulate palmcoin and buy and sell palmcoin within the palmcoin community.
Even at the early stage, palmcoin can be exchange for Naira by selling to other users. The price price at the time of this write up is NGN 119.34 (#119.34).

Referral Link: Register – Palmcoin.site

According to the developer and team of admins, palmcoin will be the first coin to transact directly using your bank account. Although, CBN had placed a ban on acceptance of Crypto currency by commercial banks in the country but palmcoin promised to find a way out and transact directly with these banks.

To join click the link below.

Haypril

We don't want
Only if they return all other currency yea we gatta accept it then
Kindly go and read what CBN said about Crypto currencies in Nigeria. The bottom line is that the ban is on banks and not on individuals. You are so free to transact using Crypto currencies as long as it does not involve direct transactions with the bank.

uforwealth

Verified member
We don't want
Only if they return all other currency yea we gatta accept it then
We want it. Maybe, this coin can alleviate Nigerian poverty, if it is generally accepted. my prayer is that it should be considered by the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Haypril

The
We want it. Maybe, this coin can alleviate Nigerian poverty, if it is generally accepted. my prayer is that it should be considered by the Central Bank of Nigeria
The CBN had no choice in this, for no such law stop an individual from investing in Crypto currencies. The coin can only worth it if everyone give support and make use of it as a means of transactions. So kindly join the existing users to promote the coin by clicking the link above.

uforwealth

Verified member
The

The CBN had no choice in this, for no such law stop an individual from investing in Crypto currencies. The coin can only worth it if everyone give support and make use of it as a means of transactions. So kindly join the existing users to promote the coin by clicking the link above.
I have already joined. My question is how can Nigerians accept palmcoin as a means of exchange since it cannot be legally converted into naira?

Haypril

I have already joined. My question is how can Nigerians accept palmcoin as a means of exchange since it cannot be legally converted into naira?
Thanks for joining this great project. To your question; This project allows users to transact between themselves, that is, buying and selling of the coin. However, the team promised to make an announcement tomorrow regarding direct withdrawal of the coin to another online bank (digital banks). Since the ban was only on commercial banks, I think this move will go a long way to help users.

Domsimon

Woooow! This is a wonderful development. On a lighter note, is it related to Palm oil which is one of the economic resources in Nigeria? On a serious note, I'm worried about the sustainability of this coin. And I have so many questions which I need them addressed. To start with, what is the potential universality of this newly introduced company? Will it be a medium of exchange only in Nigeria or the with time, it will be extended to other part of the world?
I want to seek for support from all Nigerians to push this coin to a recognizable level.

Haypril

Woooow! This is a wonderful development. On a lighter note, is it related to Palm oil which is one of the economic resources in Nigeria? On a serious note, I'm worried about the sustainability of this coin. And I have so many questions which I need them addressed. To start with, what is the potential universality of this newly introduced company? Will it be a medium of exchange only in Nigeria or the with time, it will be extended to other part of the world?
I want to seek for support from all Nigerians to push this coin to a recognizable level.
thanks for your contribution. To your question; According to the write up(About) on the website, the project is only meant for Nigerians. But I believe with time, the project will include swap to other coins to allow easy transaction nation wide. The sustainability depends on every Nigerians. And I advise we all should promote this project by joining through the referral link above and do well to refer family and friends.

Razor1911

It seems like every country is now trying to make the best out of the crypto narket. As Nigeria already createe their own crypto, China and India also started to develop their own. But I hardly think any crypto can gain the attention as gained by Bitcoin which is the leader of the market.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I read it sometimes ago that the central bank of Nigeria is also planning of creating its oen coin. To be frank, I can't buy or have anything to do with government coins. This is because it will go against the notion and aim the bitcoin was introduced. The man behind cryptocurrencies didn't want any government intervention maybe he didn't trust government.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Nigeria first Crypto currency, Palmcoin with the symbol, pmc. It's a Nigerian potential coin with a nice project and plan.

Quotes from the website;
Palmcoin is a regulated Nigerian cryptocurrency, exchange, wallet and community that allows users to accumulate palmcoin (pmc), to sell palmcoin (pmc), to buy palmcoin (pmc) and to store palmcoin (pmc) like other cryptocurrency such as bitcoin, litecoin, tron e.t.c. Palmcoin is a Nigerian cryptocurrency that can only be used in Nigeria using palmcoin technology to accumulate palmcoin and buy and sell palmcoin within the palmcoin community.
Even at the early stage, palmcoin can be exchange for Naira by selling to other users. The price price at the time of this write up is NGN 119.34 (#119.34).

According to the developer and team of admins, palmcoin will be the first coin to transact directly using your bank account. Although, CBN had placed a ban on acceptance of Crypto currency by commercial banks in the country but palmcoin promised to find a way out and transact directly with these banks.

To join click the link below.

This palm coin will only make sense only if the government could give chance to other coin to operate.
Palm coin will function well if the amount placed on it increases.