Crypto Panama to legalize the use of crypto coins

minenovo

The Panamian government introduced a bill to legalize cryptos like Bitcoin and Ethereum after El Salvador adopted Bitcoin as a legal tender. The purpose of this bill is, apparently, to make Panama “compatible with the block chain, crypto assets and the internet”.

The news for it were broken on Twitter by a Congressman Gabriel Silva, who is known as a strong proponent of blockchain technology as well as the use of cryptocurrency in everyday life. In his opinion, such legislation has the potential to create thousands of jobs, new investment resources and make government finances more transparent.

According to the draft of this bill, Panama will recognize all cryptocurrency assets (like Bitcoin, for example) as an alternative global payment method for “any civil or commercial operation not prohibited by the legal system of the Republic of Panama.”

The authors of the bill also insist that cryptos will facilitate fast and cheap transactions “regardless of the distance between parties and the transaction volume.”

All that said, there is one major difference between the El Salvadorian bill and the Panamian legislation – while the former does make the use of cryptocurrencies obligatory, the latter does not do that.
Source
I think not making crypto use obligatory, especially from day one, is the better approach, as it gives people time to learn how to use them and make up ther minds for themselves whether cryptos serve their interests.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
A lot of countries are beginning to see that cryptocurrency is the future digital currency , it is advisable for each countries of the world to expose their citizen to cryptocurrency and how it can be used to transform the life of people, a lot of people are getting rich with cryptocurrency and dose who invested now can also be rich in the future.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is yet another good news for the cryptocurrency world. I know a lot of countries will follow El Salvador in adopting cryptocurrency as a legal tender. If after this, more countries will follow suit. people are fast adopting bitcoin usage because it has a lot of advantages to their economy and citizens generally.

Mihail

Day by day around the earth more country make adoption that mean is very good for crypto world, good buy traditional bank we don't need you any more to take out money and don't give us any interest.

Mihail

I wonder which will be the next country to do the same. Any ideas?
Vietnam is the most adopted country to crypto achieving an overall index score of 1. And India(0.37), Pakistan (0.36), Ukraine (0.29), and Kenya (0.28) followed it. Compared to last year's report, Ukraine slipped down from the lead to fourth rank while Vietnam reached the first rank from tenth place. Price will grow one's they adopt Bitcoin

kayode10

VIP Contributor
This is certainly going to affect the price of the cryptocurrency. the responsibility for the cryptocurrency they want to adopt to increase in price before the actual date. I know some investor will be acquiring the cryptocurrency asset right now so that's the be able to sell it for higher profit in the future.

minenovo

Vietnam is the most adopted country to crypto achieving an overall index score of 1. And India(0.37), Pakistan (0.36), Ukraine (0.29), and Kenya (0.28) followed it. Compared to last year's report, Ukraine slipped down from the lead to fourth rank while Vietnam reached the first rank from tenth place. Price will grow one's they adopt Bitcoin
I had no idea about Vietnam. I knew South Korea and Japan are pretty welcoming too, as well as Singapore, but I am not sure they'd make Bitcoin a legal tender.