Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not clear

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leon7997

"Original rotator advertising service"
Affordable and Effective Advertising Solutions | Easy and reliable opportunity to make money on the Internet
Payout screen at the bottom of the page and rates for PTP link promotion

Lacking the funds to promote? No problem! Check out our SURF module. where you get paid up to $ 0.000500 for every site you view. You can earn up to $ 0.40 per day just by looking at all of our daily listings.

Tabs on the site
  • Dashboard - Home page where income information and PTP link for promotion for 1000 - 5 second clicks are located 0.4 $

• Terms & Policies - Information on how to make money on the site and blacklist of sites

• News - Fresh information about all updates

• Paid to SURF - Internal surfing per day is available for viewing 5 - 10 second sites for 0.4 $

• Activity contest - Information on crediting a bonus for promoting a PTP link

• Statistics - Daily detailed information on all income and referrals by PTP link

• Referrals - Referral link and detailed income statement for each referral

• Cashout - You can order a payment from the site from $ 5 to Payeer, PayPal, Skrill, FaucetPay, bank card

• Traffic Sources - Help section for promoting PTP links - Many sites - Worth exploring

• Payouts - Information about the last 50 payments from the site of all participants

• Contact Us - Contact the administration
PTP Link Promotion Information

REAL traffic sources
  • Grid and prize programs
  • Manual PTC programs
  • Manual programs TE
  • Revshare sites
  • Social sites
INVALID traffic sources
  • Rotary advertising services
  • Link shortening services
  • Pop-ups / pop-ups
  • Autosurf programs
  • PTP programs
  • What can you do on the site

Publishers
  • Get paid for PROMOTING your PTP link
  • Get paid for SURF our advertising
  • Get money to ENJOY your friends
  • Multiple payout options
  • No restrictions on earnings or referrals
  • Detailed tracking of user activity
  • Additional incentives based on activity
  • Fast payment on time, every time
  • Fast and professional support
For advertisers
  • Get referrals or partners to any program
  • Create a massive bottom line easily and quickly
  • Generation of leads, sales or subscriptions
  • Make your website or blog famous on the Internet
  • Rotator or banner ads available
  • Advertise up to 5 links at a time
  • Request a URL change once every 24 hours
  • Install and forget an ad service
  • Fast and professional support
831cac6e438b.png

94480c44bf45.png

Last edited:

Leon7997

That sounds great. But my experience with these paid to view sites is that they use up so much data bundles yet you only end up earning peanuts. So I avoid working in such sites at all costs. I prefer putting all my effort in paid to post forums since I earn and learn alot in them
this site of its kind is considered the best in terms of making money on surfing sites and promoting PTP links

Abigael

Valued Contributor
That sounds great. But my experience with these paid to view sites is that they use up so much data bundles yet you only end up earning peanuts. So I avoid working in such sites at all costs. I prefer putting all my effort in paid to post forums since I earn and learn alot in them

CoolBro

This is "Active Income" as we need to work day in and out to earn this threshold.
Passive Income is a way through which you can earn while you sleep. Honeygain is the best example of it, selling an e-book or a course that will help you earn cash while you sleep.
Use This Code to instantly get $5 on Honeygain --> SOHAM63A26

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Most of this passive income methods you guys are posting doesn't really work and some of those platform are scam. if you really want to make a good passive income then you should learn a profitable skill such as how to write ebooks and affiliate marketing. After that you can upload them and start making some cool money passively.

Jonaville

This site you are promoting is not an avenue to earn passive income. Passive income means money that you make without applying much efforts day in day out. But here you need to surf sites before you earn. Plus I'm very sure unnecessary emphasis is being placed on referrals. I'll pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.