Passive income Passive income sites.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Nowadays, more people are interested in passive income. It requires minimal work to earn and this is the reason it is popular.
Passive income may come from a business that you do not actively participate, from
rental property or from sites. I think that sites is the easiest way to earn passive income
provided that these sites are legit and trusted.

In this respect, do you know any good legitimate passive income sites that you could recommend, please ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Most of these passive income sites do not really allow one to make much expected income though, but the ones I know that can earn you good money are the ones that really deals with affiliate marketing, it goes to the extent of investing to earn more income in this program. I know about people that makes so much cash from this job and they are very legit. Making research about the type of company you want to register is very important in this business, you will need to find out how much they pay their marketers that works for them and how fast they pay

Victorial

Earning passive income is not an easy thing to come by especially when you don't have the requirements to make them work like the capital and the minimum amount of time required to do them. I will not consider trading forex, Crypto a source of making passive income because it requires time and effort to earn from it. I am considering a full-time job soon. Passive income in the crypto world may be investing in coins or mining some coins if any one is legit

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Earning passive income is not an easy thing to come by especially when you don't have the requirements to make them work like the capital and the minimum amount of time required to do them. I will not consider trading forex, Crypto a source of making passive income because it requires time and effort to earn from it. I am considering a full-time job soon. Passive income in the crypto world may be investing in coins or mining some coins if any one is legit
Hi Victorial. Nice to meet you. Thank you very much for your informative post. I agree with you that earning passive income is not easy at all.
You may succeed or you may not. The truth is that I do not know anything about Forex thoughI have heard about Forex many times.
So you are considering a full-time job soon. Hope you find the best job. See you.

greenieS

Verified member
Nowadays, more people are interested in passive income. It requires minimal work to earn and this is the reason it is popular.
Passive income may come from a business that you do not actively participate, from
rental property or from sites. I think that sites is the easiest way to earn passive income
provided that these sites are legit and trusted.

In this respect, do you know any good legitimate passive income sites that you could recommend, please ?

In the online world, there are many ways to earn some money from a cake. It depends on what you're good at and what you like to do. For example, you can spend 2 hours a day posting on 2 forums for which you are paid. So, automatically you get $ 2-3 if you try, just from here.

If you are good at other jobs, you can go to a freelancer site and do the mini-tasks there.

Or maybe you are good at design and offer your services on the internet. In any case, there are methods, you just have to want and like. I make around € 200 a month from online, which in my country means 70% of a monthly salary for a normal worker. So it's really ok for me.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you are very good at writing and digital marketing, Kindle Direct Publishing, a book publishing program from Amazon, is the best passive income platform. You need to write and publish your book, market your book, and wait and watch as money begins to pour. If you are not a writer, you can still earn passive income from Amazon through a different method, you can start promoting affiliate products. There are many ways to earn from Amazon, for example, you also can start selling your products through FBA. This is also a passive income method that you can try as Amazon will take care of shipping.

LetsAllEat

This is legit passive income I just don't want to retype so heres my old copy and paste Here is my Hexa Network invite link. Join HEXA NETWORK and get 5 free COINs: CryptoDog. Download using the link httpsdotdot//getdothexanetwork.co/CryptoDog
How to withdraw HEX , use my code , turn on mining every 24 hours once a day and collect daily reward , do this for 10-20 days you will have 100$ + depending on your referrals you will have way more especially if you hold longer - now the juicy part HEX>Dai(stablecoin pegged to 1 USD)> Btc > btc go Cashapp address> sell > Congrats free money ! We all need financial freedoms or at least free gas money One Love ! Every once in awhile turn it into a stable coin so you don't loose value even if the price of hex drops !

Victorial

This is legit passive income I just don't want to retype so heres my old copy and paste Here is my Hexa Network invite link. Join HEXA NETWORK and get 5 free COINs: CryptoDog. Download using the link httpsdotdot//getdothexanetwork.co/CryptoDog
How to withdraw HEX , use my code , turn on mining every 24 hours once a day and collect daily reward , do this for 10-20 days you will have 100$ + depending on your referrals you will have way more especially if you hold longer - now the juicy part HEX>Dai(stablecoin pegged to 1 USD)> Btc > btc go Cashapp address> sell > Congrats free money ! We all need financial freedoms or at least free gas money One Love ! Every once in awhile turn it into a stable coin so you don't loose value even if the price of hex drops !
Wow. I will look at it right away. Thank you for sharing. I guess you gave made some withdrawals from the site before. But I do not understand how to withdraw and is your code, crypto dog? Please I need you to make the clear to me.

Yinka

Most of these passive income sites do not really allow one to make much expected income though, but the ones I know that can earn you good money are the ones that really deals with affiliate marketing, it goes to the extent of investing to earn more income in this program. I know about people that makes so much cash from this job and they are very legit. Making research about the type of company you want to register is very important in this business, you will need to find out how much they pay their marketers that works for them and how fast they pay
Well getting a full time job is of different standard in different countries. You see, in some country you work long hours for 30days and earn peanut could that be a passive income. Because someone work more and earn less!! Full time job? Think about it

mia harper

I use coinloan platform as part of my passive income and I'm happy that I found them! Coinloan offers one of the best interesting rates in crypto assets. one more thing i like about coinloan weekly payouts, very comfortable fo me

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Amazon is a great site for those who want to build passive income, you can join amazon as an associate and earn from affiliate marketing or join KDP program and publish your ebooks or print books, You can earn by promoting amazon products and selling your ebooks. Another great service from Amazon is FBA, which is also some kind of passive income source.