Passive income Passive Income Sources: Which One is Your Favorite?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Writing is not easy s you think. With average language skills, you can make $10-$20 per month by writing on paid-to-post sites, but that kind of income does not help you much. IN order to earn from writing, you need a high level of writing skills, you also need the ability to write SEO articles.

SamGtech

Yes, I am a developer. Before I started working online, I was working for an organization and earning really well. However, I lost job due to Covid and now I am entirely dependent on freelancing sites for incoome. However, I do manage enough to cover my monthly expenses. You can try programming, it is lucrative skill cfor online work
Can you teach me programming please ?

Mika

VIP Contributor
I do not doubt that youtube is one of the best platforms to build passive income. If you manage to build a lot of subscribers and if you have a lot of videos and if these videos generate a lot of traffic, you can earn really well from youtube. However, in order to earn from youtube you need to be a good video content creator. You also need to be a highly skilled video maker. Earning from youtube involves shooting videos, editing videos, doing SEO on your videos. Last but not least you need to have digital marketing skills to generate views

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Speaking for myself, I think YouTube is the best of the three methods listed up there, the reason why I chose it is because it is more like a social media business, the more you work to earn money on the platform, the better you get the chance of having fun and learning from the people you met on there that has already been earning income from the app. Trust me, people are making tons of millions of dollars on YouTube. It is a very popular place to earn money by just making videos, probably a funny type, an educative type or you even come up with a unique kind of way to attract attention from different subscribers. Being a YouTuber as a beginner might be somehow challenging though, but to achieve anything in life, persistence is needed and even consistency, believe in what you are doing and never give up.

Last edited by a moderator:

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Blogging is definitely a way to earn money passively online, although am not into the business yet but my fellow peeps who are bloggers are actually testifying to this. Anyway, I think the only way I do get to earn passively is through cryptocurrency trading and investment as your money gets to increase with time but there is an equal chance of it decreasing though
That's right. People that are blogging are truly making it for real. I know someone that has made a lot fortune in this passive income. And the funniest thing is that the person is a woman. This is to say that blogging as a passive income earning doesnt mind the gender.

Senn

Blogging is definitely a way to earn money passively online, although am not into the business yet but my fellow peeps who are bloggers are actually testifying to this. Anyway, I think the only way I do get to earn passively is through cryptocurrency trading and investment as your money gets to increase with time but there is an equal chance of it decreasing though
@Skysaint I agreed with you 100%, but my favourite is an investment in crypto and I also discovered one that converts for me like crazy presently
Please you can also check it out too, It makes good sense for me. Please check here

Skysaint

Verified member

Senn

Every business has its model same as Clickbank, Amazon, Affiliate junction, warrior plus etc have it, model, to make money online, it may seem easy but if you miss the model you see it as not working, same as any business.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Using affiliate networks like clickbank, shareasale, commission junction to drive sales on your products is a good idea as you will pay commission only on successful sales. However, you need a sale-able product to generate sales. Sale-able product means your product has commercial value and people are interested on your product.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I like creating a digital products and list them on marketplace like clickbank. It is pretty much easier to make autopilot profit on this platform if you have lot of affiliate promoting your products. Just make sure you provide all the essential materials that will make it easy for affiliates to promote your products. Then you are going to make passive income.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Writing is not easy s you think. With average language skills, you can make $10-$20 per month by writing on paid-to-post sites, but that kind of income does not help you much. IN order to earn from writing, you need a high level of writing skills, you also need the ability to write SEO articles.
yes, writing is not easy, and making money from writing s even harder. Well, you might make $1-$2 by posting on forums or article sites but it is extremely difficult to get writing assignments that pay eve 1 cents per word. If you don't believe me check the freelancer sites and see the rates.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of my favourite ways to make passive income online is to invest my money with a trading experts. I plan to do this with a friend who happens to be an expert cryptocurrency trader. He manages lot of accounts and share profit with the investors. I just need to give him a sum of money and he's going to give me return at the end of every month.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Here are few methods to build passive income. I have tried all of these methods.

Blogging: I have been blogging for over a year and currently, I earn $1 per day on average. This is not a bad income considering the fact that I do not visit my blog every day and even when I visit I do not spend more than 30 minutes on the site.

App publishing: When I had published an app on Play Store, it was earning $10 per day on average. Apart from the time spent on developing the app, I did not work much to generate that income.

YouTubing: I started working online by creating a youtube channel. Sadly, this is one of the few passive income methods that did not work for me. But I am sure it will work for you.

Setho

VIP Contributor
If you will want to become an application developer then you will have to take some time like up to six months to learn how to code. writing is something that you can start straight away and that is why I highly recommend it for people who want to start their passive income career.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I earn from blogging as well as youtube. However, my earnings from blogging and youtube are not from adsesne. Well, I do earn from adsesne on my blog and youtube, but I earn more from sponsored posts and reviews. It is difficult to earn from adsense. I know nothing about earning from apps.

Sharon328

Real estate is top notch I am currently in the industry, that's been my passive income since 2016, selling digital products can also be a great passive income stream. Blogging is ok when you have the audiences pointing towards your blog, building an email list can help a lot.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Undoubtedly blogging is one of the best passive income sources. I created my blog about 15 months ago. It took me 3 months to earn pennies. But by the time my blog was 6 months old, I was earning a buck. In one year. I was averaging $2 per day on my blog

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Blogging is the only passive income I engage in right now. One thing about blogging is that you have to put the work up front then sit back when the traffic comes in. You can make use of display advert platforms Google adsense to earn passive income from the website. Someone is to post unique content on the website so as to get accepted into Google adsense program easily.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I also believe blogging can be a great passive income source. It might take a while to earn from blogging but once you begin to earn, you will continue to earn for a long time without having to do a lot of works. I don't visit my site every day but I still earn $2 per day