Passive income Passive Income Sources: Which One is Your Favorite?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Although I have lost my motivation for blogging but I still consider it a good source of passive income. When I was earning from my blog via Adsense I was posting just once a week but at the end of the year I would receive $100 from Google Adsense which was good enough for my little blog. It was just unfortunate that my blogs are now inactive.

Mika

VIP Contributor
So you're also a developer, nice well am interested in programming, precisely app development.
But I fear its going to be very difficult, I've been attending an online class for it, haven't really had time to post on forums anymore but I will manage time and am sure my priority should be focused on skill not short term earning.
I think blogging and youtubing is something I will but my mind towards too..

Wait well I guess everything in your list is my favourite
Yes, I am a developer. Before I started working online, I was working for an organization and earning really well. However, I lost job due to Covid and now I am entirely dependent on freelancing sites for incoome. However, I do manage enough to cover my monthly expenses. You can try programming, it is lucrative skill cfor online work

Finger Geek

Verified member
The best free way that I like to make money online is with paid to post forum. I like it because it is easy to create thread and also post replies on already created thread. And it is easy for us to have a daily target inlike surveys and PTC websites that we can not lay a target

D

Deleted member 13140

So you're also a developer, nice well am interested in programming, precisely app development.
But I fear its going to be very difficult, I've been attending an online class for it, haven't really had time to post on forums anymore but I will manage time and am sure my priority should be focused on skill not short term earning.
I think blogging and youtubing is something I will but my mind towards too..

Wait well I guess everything in your list is my favourite

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I prefer blogging. I know my skill is writing and I have some delight writing. I have once tried it before but I stopped because it was affecting my education then. If one can see a surest source of generating traffic to one's blog, blogging can be a very lucrative passive business.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Youtubing is definitely one of the best passive income method online in the sense that you just make a quality video and you don't need to worry yourself again to make money. Blogging is also something I am seriously looking at the venture into before the end of this year.