Passive income with free app

manev11

Hello dear friends

I would like to offer you passive income without doing any job. You just need to instal this app and put it to run in the background of your computer/tablet/phone .

This app will make you around 13 $ per month, but if you download it on all devices you have available in your pocket like computers , phones or tablets you will get from each around 13$ so you will attract more earnings ĺ.

My suggestion is to be connected from wi-fi ,
You can sit at the comfort of your home and create ways to make money on honey gain with the sharing of unused internet you can refer people to earn.

So you just download this app here : https:// r.honeygain.me /MANEVF6C05

It's very important while registering to enter this promo code : MANEVF6C05
AND YOU WILL GET 5$ FREE FOR REGISTERING .
I don't mind if you don't want to get this free 5$ but when you see the minimum payout is 20$ so it will be easier for you to complete 15$ more from the app so you can withdraw your earnings .
This will work for you very good passive income for not doing any job at all

Kindly download the app , register and start making money .

Simple as that , this is 100% legit that means i have already cashout from this app and i am very happy to share it with you .

Payouts are allowed via paypal which i use , and bitcoin.

Wish you good luck and all best ,

I do this passive income with few apps that i use and if you are interested in this kind of passive income let me know i will give you more apps that i have proof that pay and are legit.

All best ,

Mellorando

Banned
Have you heard of cash magnet app this is a legit app that gives you passive income for just installing it in your phone you can end close to 25 or 20 dollars in a day you can get this app and on play store or Apple store go to the official website which is www.cashmagnet.com earnings are usually redraw through PayPal or perfect money and payout and never delayed

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You've posted this information elsewhere, let me still give my take on your topic. The app in question you posted is all about honeygain. No doubt honeygain is legit and it brings money in a passive way to its users. But due to the high level of data plan consumption i decided on my own to drop honeygain mining. Had it been that i can subscribe unlimited data plan here, i would've wowed the app constantly as means of earning passive income every month.

Briangsam

Honeygain is a legitimate company and will pay you for sharing your data. The app is an international app that works on all Windows devices, Mac IOS, and Android devices. I would not recommend using this app if you are on a limited data plan each month. This can end up costing you money instead of making money.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Ok I now get the idea of how this app works. This app is definitely good for people who have access to Wi-Fi and also who knows who are on unlimited data plans every single month. The app may even end up costing you money instead of making you money if you are not connected to a Wi-Fi. Even though I have access to a limited Wi-Fi and also unlimited data but I don't think I can be able to leave my data for a long time. But I may try it out.

Ozigba Richard Lamai

I have heard of many passive income with free app but as an individual who want to subscribe into such up you must make good verification investigation in order not to be scam because some sites which are passive income with free app where you can make free money online and most times scam when it comes to the time of withdrawal they will ask you for some setting registration which may involve money or sometimes she will not be paid.