Passive income Passive income

Leepratap

Passive income can be a great way to help you generate extra cash flow, whether you’re or just trying to get a little extra dough each month. Passive income can help you earn more during the good times and tide you over ifor even if you voluntarily take time away from work.

With passive income you can have money coming in even as you pursue your primary job, or if you’re able to build up a solid stream of passive income, you might want to kick back a little. Either way, a passive income gives you extra security.

And if you’re worried about being , building wealth through passive income is a strategy that might appeal to you, too.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money passively is a dream of many people because if you are sleeping and money is entering into your account you are definitely living a very good life. one of the best ways of making passive income is to work hard first and grow your skills. After acquiring a good skill like eBook writing and SEO. You can start making money from your website or even Amazon Kindle.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thanks to one of the members of this great forum that took his time to explain what passive income is. Someone who is trying to make it quick needs a way of generating passive income for himself either by having a blog or may be a website which will be generating money for him.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Having multiple streams of passive income is my ultimate goal in life. The reason is that there will be no physical strength for me to do work anymore so I will need to rely on sources of income that doesn't involve me working before I could make money and this is the way I passive income source plays a big role. It is good to work for passive income.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Passive income is something that can be of great advantage to you. You will not need so much in order to build these streams because you only need a laptop computer to be able to start blogging. You can be making money from your passive income streams even after decades of publishing it.