Status
Not open for further replies.

JayBlink

I've tried to leave a life of freedom, then I was introduced to passive income.

What kind of income is referred as passive income?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well passive income is an income and it is a skill that can be able to generate and income on daily basis and you also depend on it as a means of your livelihood.

Most people who are engaging in different online business are able to generate passive income but sometimes a business that is likely to generate a profit even if you do not engage in it physically are the type of business that are call passive income..

Anyone who is operating a YouTube business that involve posting of contents for people to view may be able to generate a passive income because they can still be able to make money even when the YouTube channel owner is still asleep as long as people have interest in the content he has publish initially..

Another way you can be able to generate passive income is the publishing of ebooks and other quality content on Amazon Kindles because as long as your products are the type of product that attract people you will still be able to make money from the products you have published even in years to come.. there are still other ways you can generate profit money from the internet which is also considered as a passive income.

cashisking149

In many cases passive income requires up front active work to achieve. Alternatively it requires a decent starting capital or the ability to accrue one over time by investing the money into lower risk things like bonds, higher risk like the stock market and more so with cryptos and the various DeFi passive income streams such as staking, liquidity providing and yield farming.

Tito

Good evening everyone, please tell me if you know methods of working from home, from which I could manage to make money. Thanks in advance!
There are a lot of ways money can be made online. You just have to find the right one.
Some of these are Affiliate marketing, Smart e-commerce, copywriting, digital marketing.
You can do your research and if you're interested in any one, you can chat me up on WhatsApp here: 09072179614

Status
Not open for further replies.