Earn Money Payeer vs PayPal which one is more preferable to you?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am not dragging comparisons to this two payment gateways, but they look alike when it comes to being faster for transactions and they are both secured. But PayPal is very much popular than payeer, and it is more adopted by online businesses than they make use of payeer.

PayPal has enticing options especially the charge back option, which you can make use of, to recover your funds from a scammer when he or she tricks you and carry your money away. You can simply initiative PayPal charge back and funds returns to you.

Payeer is fast, with low gas fee for transactions. It has option of cryptocurrency where you can convert your payeer fiat currency to cryptocurrency and withdraw to any wallet of your choice.

Which one works best for you?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
When I am thinking of getting any of those payments gateway I will put a lot of things into consideration, firstly ,PayPal mode of payment is not accepted in my location and it is almost impossible for me to carry out a successful transaction , for the fact that payeer has a cryptocurrency platform that you can convert to asset to cryptocurrency and withdraw to your wallet give Payeer account a high possibility of being chosen.
I am not dragging comparisons to this two payment gateways, but they look alike when it comes to being faster for transactions and they are both secured. But PayPal is very much popular than payeer, and it is more adopted by online businesses than they make use of payeer.

PayPal has enticing options especially the charge back option, which you can make use of, to recover your funds from a scammer when he or she tricks you and carry your money away. You can simply initiative PayPal charge back and funds returns to you.

Payeer is fast, with low gas fee for transactions. It has option of cryptocurrency where you can convert your payeer fiat currency to cryptocurrency and withdraw to any wallet of your choice.

Which one works best for you?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When I am thinking of getting any of those payments gateway I will put a lot of things into consideration, firstly ,PayPal mode of payment is not accepted in my location and it is almost impossible for me to carry out a successful transaction , for the fact that payeer has a cryptocurrency platform that you can convert to asset to cryptocurrency and withdraw to your wallet give Payeer account a high possibility of being chosen.
Payeer is almost for everyone, it features over 250+ countries in its payment gateway. I see it as an alternative to PayPal payment gateway. Since not everyone can use PayPal the best option is getting a payeer account and use it to receive funds from online merchants since it's becoming popular this days.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be honest, I haven't used payeer before at all, so I don't know how it works. I only rely on some reviews that people that have used hsve said. I can't even good things about PayPal. I cannot forget bery easily my money that was locked there because they asked me to submit some documents.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think payeer has very good features, even though I do not have an account with them. I have PayPal account and I can say that it is definitely one of the best payment gateways in the whole wide world. One of the problems I have with it is that they are not really supported in many countries

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Payeer is almost for everyone, it features over 250+ countries in its payment gateway. I see it as an alternative to PayPal payment gateway. Since not everyone can use PayPal the best option is getting a payeer account and use it to receive funds from online merchants since it's becoming popular this days.
Now that I'm thinking of becoming a freelancer and PayPal mode of payment is not suitable for us to receive payment which one do you think will be the best option to receive payment, most freelance website I have understanding about only a Choose PayPal as the only mode of payment. If they included payeer then it will be the best for us.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Now that I'm thinking of becoming a freelancer and PayPal mode of payment is not suitable for us to receive payment which one do you think will be the best option to receive payment, most freelance website I have understanding about only a Choose PayPal as the only mode of payment. If they included payeer then it will be the best for us.
Some sites are heading over using payoneer but not many of them. Paypal remains the chief advocate when it comes to the more preferable option for merchants to pay you as a freelancer. But some also psy using Cryptocurrency of you're lucky to meet a crypto love. Setting up a PayPal account can be done, contact me at WhatsApp I'll let you know how to create one.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Some sites are heading over using payoneer but not many of them. Paypal remains the chief advocate when it comes to the more preferable option for merchants to pay you as a freelancer. But some also psy using Cryptocurrency of you're lucky to meet a crypto love. Setting up a PayPal account can be done, contact me at WhatsApp I'll let you know how to create one.
I think even if you help me to do that it will not still be able to receive and send money to our local bank because generally PayPal account is not permitted to send money in some African countries that they have restricted, ok if you think that you will be able to do it I'll contact you when I am free to help me do that.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I think even if you help me to do that it will not still be able to receive and send money to our local bank because generally PayPal account is not permitted to send money in some African countries that they have restricted, ok if you think that you will be able to do it I'll contact you when I am free to help me do that.
You can still send PayPal money into your bank account for sure, the process it isn't all that buggy provided you want to create one and you have some personal and essential documents for that. When I registered for my own PayPal it didn't take me much time, but it's still unverified but I am using it to move funds out and also receive funds too.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You can still send PayPal money into your bank account for sure, the process it isn't all that buggy provided you want to create one and you have some personal and essential documents for that. When I registered for my own PayPal it didn't take me much time, but it's still unverified but I am using it to move funds out and also receive funds too.
So what is the complication of your PayPal account not being verified ? if you are able to send and receive money without hindrances then obviously there is no need for verification again since you're doing most of the important thing you created the PayPal account for. Except maybe there are other complication that associate with unverified PayPal account

sincerem

VIP Contributor
So what is the complication of your PayPal account not being verified ? if you are able to send and receive money without hindrances then obviously there is no need for verification again since you're doing most of the important thing you created the PayPal account for. Except maybe there are other complication that associate with unverified PayPal account
I needed verification process in order to certify my PayPal account as an authentic account and being restricted or under review. Without the verified PayPal you will have a transfer limit which you can transact and never moved past unless you clear up your bills by verifying your PayPal account in order to lift the limit, and improve your transaction limit to higher amount.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
To be frank, I am looking for an alternative to Paypal that will have a much lower service fee for the transactions. Payeer looks good but I don't think the forums that I work on has Payeer for the payment. I do not want to use crypto coin so right now I am staying with Paypal and I am enduring the high service fee that is charged on the payment that I receive.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
To be frank, I am looking for an alternative to Paypal that will have a much lower service fee for the transactions. Payeer looks good but I don't think the forums that I work on has Payeer for the payment. I do not want to use crypto coin so right now I am staying with Paypal and I am enduring the high service fee that is charged on the payment that I receive.
You're simply missing alot for not considering cryptocurrency payment online. With cryptocurrency, you won't spend close to $1 for bizarre charges. And the good thing is that, most forums pay with almost zero gasless fee coins. LTC or Binance Pay coins are gasless kind of coins. I have PayPal account I don't often use it cos huge deductions for maintenance.

Wiserr

That's it PayPal is much more secure than others, almost all of them are good but in terms of fast payment I prefer PayPal despite the fact I have never used payee but I heard much about it but for me I much prefer PayPal than others, if you ask me my reason of saying this I'll say PayPal is the best, almost every sites they use PayPal as there payment method and most people do enjoy it, but recently people in my country can not access PayPal but now there's some steps that you can follow to receive money and send money on Paypal, I believe most of us here will prefer PayPal over payee not even payee but over other payment methods, the truth is that you can not visit a site that your will not see PayPal as there payment method most of them uses PayPal and for payee Is not that popular payment method, and one thing I that' I have never use payee in my life even for once but for PayPal I tried so many times and it works out for me, to me PayPal us preferable than payee I have never used payee even for once.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The both of them are actually very good financial service providers and they have been in the market for long so credibility and whether they are legit or not is actually not going to be a debate . PayPal services has not been activated in my country ever since their launch and as such I do not have any personal experience from it but I will still vote it as the best . This is because it is usually the number one choice for a lot of people and also the fact that you can be able to deploy it when you are a business person with their application programming interface .

Caramelle

I've never taken part in an earning site that pays through Payeer so I'm not in a position to judge it and how it will work in my country. For us, PayPal and Payoneer are the top two earning processors, with PayPal far ahead in the game. The one thing that stands out for me is the fact that most of my high-paying and trusted sites pay through PayPal. Payoneer is catching up but it has bigger fees and more unusual terms than PayPal so it is a far second for me. So yes, both have fees for receiving funds but withdrawing my earnings from PayPal and lately, Payoneer, has been a straightforward and cost-effective experience because of their tie-up with GCash, an e-wallet. Withdrawals are instant and free so it somehow makes up for the charges that payment processors are imposing.​

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I created my Payeer account a few years ago. I must say that I am very impressed with their services. They are one of the best payment systems that I have ever been using since I have started to make money online. Payeer is far much better. This is due to many reasons.

Payeer is flexible

This is one of the best and one of my favorite things that I like about Payeer. Payeer is flexible and there are many ways you can deposit and withdraw your money. Payeer works with most of the reliable third-party payment systems. This allows you to transfer, deposit, and withdraw money easily.

Payeer has a built-in exchange

Payeer allows you to deposit cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies as well. They also have a built-in exchange that allows you to swap fiat money to cryptocurrencies and vice-versa. Having said that, this is also a great feature.

Payeer has a reasonable fee

Unlike many other payment processors, Payeer has a reasonable fees. They never charge high fees at all. Internal transfers also have a far much lower amount of fees as well. What's quite great about them is the fact that they carry out transactions immediately and you do not need to wait. So, Payeer is far much better than rubbish "paypal".