Payeer Vs. Perfect Money Vs. AirTm

Mika

VIP Contributor
Payeer is a multi-currency payment gate that you can use to send and receive different kinds of fiat currencies as well as for cryptocurrencies. There are pros and cons of using payeer, however, the best thing about payeer is you can receive cryptocurrencies and withdraw as fiat currency.

Perfect Money is a payment gateway that you can use to send and receive money, you can also fund your account with bitcoin and earn interest. They allow you to withdraw your funds in multiple ways, including western union withdrawal (you have to use third-party service, though)

AirTm is also a payment gateway that you can use to receive fiat currencies as well as crypto currencies. The best thing about this payment gateway is they give you a virtual prepaid card that you can use to make payment online. Another thing I like about AirTm is you can withdraw your paypal funds.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have read about Perfect Money in another forum and I have yet to check on it. It is interesting to me to have a secondary pay processor. However, most of the forums that I am into are paying via Paypal only which makes me hesitant with Perfect Money. I already have the link of the payment processor but as I said I need time to decide on whether to have an account with it.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Perfect Money, Payeer and AirTm are not very popular payment procssors. Most of the businesses use either paypal or bank transfer. These days crypto currencies are also becoming popular. Perfect Money and Payer were popularized by high yield investment programs, ponzi schemes, and paid to click sites. I don't know much about AirTm.

MOSIUR

Payeer, Perfect Money and AirTM are three payment methods in the online activities. All of them are very famous to the best of my knowledge. Payeer works as a fiat currency as well as cryptocurrency wallet provider. AirTM is also a fiat and cryptocurrency wallet but I was in problem once to transfer my money from it. And the problem continued a long time. So, I do not tell you to register into it. On the other hand, Perfect Money is working only as fiat currency provider and I have a positive look on it. Thank you.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Perfect Money, Payeer and AirTm are not very popular payment procssors. Most of the businesses use either paypal or bank transfer. These days crypto currencies are also becoming popular. Perfect Money and Payer were popularized by high yield investment programs, ponzi schemes, and paid to click sites. I don't know much about AirTm.
AirTm is based in Mexico. The payment platform is touted as a perfect payment gateway for the people in the countries where PayPal does not function. You may not find any company using AirTm payment, but you can use the payment processor for other features like crypto exchange, exchanging funds between payment processors, etc.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I use paypal so, I do not have to look for paypal alternative. I use Binance, and I can use Binance P2P to withdraw crypto to my bank. I do not use other payment processors so I do not have to exchange funds between processors. However, I understand AirTm can be useful to lot of people