Payment not received in Kucoin wallet

niche

Verified member
Publish0x said that they are making payment to the Kucoin wallet and the payment should get deposited in the wallet on Monday. Though the payment was approved on Sunday, the payment has not been processed in my Kucoin wallet till date. The withdrawal status is being shown as Withdrawal is in progress

Is anyone else facing the same problem for their withdrawal. Is this a common problem for the Kucoin wallet, and what is the best way to fix the problem?

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
I do not think Kucoin is the only option may there is other ways to receive funds or they have problem with Kucoin payments in the current date means diversify source of getting paid @niche.

niche

Verified member
They are offering withdrawal to the Kucoin wallet for a balance of $.5 while the min. withdrawal to the crypto wallet is higher at $5. So users who have a low balance in their account would prefer to withdraw to the Kucoin wallet, since it will take them a few months to make enough money to withdraw directly to their crypto address

Suba

Staff member
Of course, Publish0x was confused when they had to send only $.5 crypto because the transaction fees were very high, especially for Btc and Eth. or the crypto balance owned by Publish0x in Kucoin is empty so you need to wait for their balance to be refilled.

niche

Verified member
The balance which has to be paid is slightly more than $.5 , they are not charging any transaction fees for payment to the Kucoin wallet. I have requested the payout for my AMPL balance , they do not members in Bitcoin. Later they posted a notice that there was some problem with their system, due to which the payment was delayed. they will make the payment this week. I am looking forward to receiving the payment on Tuesday or Wednesday.