Selling PayPal cash for trendri points

What are you selling? Give details about the product you want to sell.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
Lol, I never knew that you're asking for Trendri payment methods. You can get paid using Binance Pay, PayPal, and bank account for Nigerians.
I know that but this payment methods do not work in my country. That's why I created a separate post about that but still didn't get any response from the admin

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't have this time, but if I start working here..how will I be paid?That's the reason I'm asking for a payment method before I start working here.
Lol, I never knew that you're asking for Trendri payment methods. You can get paid using Binance Pay, PayPal, and bank account for Nigerians.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
No, I have an issue here regarding payment method PayPal is not supposed in my country I have a binance account but facing issues during account verification that's why I'm asking for any other payment method
I don't get your points dear. I was thinking you're here to do business with me, exchanging Cryptocurrency for PayPal cash.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
Yes, I use a local wallet, but you can still send crypto from anywhere into it. I prefer BCH, BTC, BNB, USDT. If you have any of this coins then signal here so we do business swiftly. I have $16 worth of PayPal.
No, I have an issue here regarding payment method PayPal is not supposed in my country I have a binance account but facing issues during account verification that's why I'm asking for any other payment method

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Okay Through any wallet???
Like coinbase etc??
Yes, I use a local wallet, but you can still send crypto from anywhere into it. I prefer BCH, BTC, BNB, USDT. If you have any of this coins then signal here so we do business swiftly. I have $16 worth of PayPal.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have $9.93 PayPal funds, you can send me $9 worth of trendri points. If you're in, you can drop your message then I'll reply you asap, thank you.

I have $9.93 PayPal funds, you can send me $9 worth of trendri points. If you're in, you can drop your message then I'll reply you asap, thank you.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Elsainvestment2020 is a huge dream that has an online franchise.We want to build the Amazon of africa. for luck of a better term.But we also engage in other activities.But now since June our focus has been to grow loyal followers organically.Our target is to reach 100 to 250 organic followers and potential leads by December.Then duplicate that traffic

We had suspended a lot of things in order to achieve that.But now we are up and running again.Just read through to have an idea:elsainvestments2020.blogspot.com
You and Eli is simply up for something tremendous, with what you've stated here, I simply see this project forging ahead.

Let me go through the blog site, and see more details for myself.

Carson20t

That's cool, that both of you are collaborating well. What's the investment all about?
Elsainvestment2020 is a huge dream that has an online franchise.We want to build the Amazon of africa. for luck of a better term.But we also engage in other activities.But now since June our focus has been to grow loyal followers organically.Our target is to reach 100 to 250 organic followers and potential leads by December.Then duplicate that traffic

We had suspended a lot of things in order to achieve that.But now we are up and running again.Just read through to have an idea:elsainvestments2020.blogspot.com

Carson20t

I knew its you when you shared your email address to me. It's Eli Elsa your sister?

You can simply leave it that way and manage it since no one cares about names.
We are doing few things together yes.We inter change in programmes.She is the inspiration behind Elsainvestments2020.We are very close

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes,I took over the account from ELSA-ElI on bmf.I have been trying to see how to change my details but I just have to make it an upgraded membership soon I guess.
I knew its you when you shared your email address to me. It's Eli Elsa your sister?

You can simply leave it that way and manage it since no one cares about names.