Support Petition for the Review of Assumed Plagiarised Post

Official forum Support

Jasz

VIP Contributor
@Fecoms, i humbly request for urgent review of supposed plagiarised post as stated and charged by @Suba at me. I made an original post and you can look it up in the attached file on this thread. I'm aware the admin do add the screenshot of every plagiarized content/warning accompanied with the proof from grammerly or whatever, but i'm shocked i couldn't find such for the 5point charge made at me.

Moreover, it's possible for two people to give almost similar replies to a post, and i belive plagiarism test counts only on threads and not posts on this platform, obviously if we check that on every posts here so many will be guilty.

Please! I will like you to review my post again and do the needful.

Attachments

• IMG_20220415_201140_829.JPG
    IMG_20220415_201140_829.JPG
    138 KB · Views: 4
Solution
@Fecoms, i humbly request for urgent review of supposed plagiarised post as stated and charged by @Suba at me. I made an original post and you can look it up in the attached file on this thread. I'm aware the admin do add the screenshot of every plagiarized content/warning accompanied with the proof from grammerly or whatever, but i'm shocked i couldn't find such for the 5point charge made at me.

Moreover, it's possible for two people to give almost similar replies to a post, and i belive plagiarism test counts only on threads and not posts on this platform, obviously if we check that on every posts here so many will be guilty.

Sorry there was an...

Suba

Staff member

Sorry there was an error supposed to be the main thread, but the one hit by your post, you don't need to worry, the plagiarism suspicion has been lifted and your warning has been removed at that time.

Solution