Physical items vs digital items

sincerem

VIP Contributor
PHYSICAL PRODUCTS VS DIGITAL PRODUCTS;

When it comes to selling items online, individuals have their preference in making money. Some choose to sell physical items like, tobacco or vape products, electronics, automobile, solar system, clothes etc. via shopify store, or other e-commerce stores, creating their own blog, or create a social media page etc. To get their products advertised and marketable.

While others choose the other way round, to sell only digital items/products, because they are skilled and specialized on it. Selling digital products/items like, internet radio, internet television, E-books, downloadable music, offer courses online, pictures, Graphics and digital arts, softwares, documents, articles/contents, videos etc.

Which one do you oder most online? And also, which one is your preferred choice to sell online, if you're presented with the option to choose??

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I prefer the physical items to online stuff. This is because physical items can easily be attracted to people when you exhibit it compare to online stuff. I mean customers may be going on the street and then get attracted to the items displayed. It is not all time that we log on to the internet just to see goods and products. But it is all time we see goods and profits when we are going on the street.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I prefer the physical items to online stuff. This is because physical items can easily be attracted to people when you exhibit it compare to online stuff. I mean customers may be going on the street and then get attracted to the items displayed. It is not all time that we log on to the internet just to see goods and products. But it is all time we see goods and profits when we are going on the street.
I know at the meantime, people are just focused on physical products, because they use them mainly in our day to day life. But irrespective of people extra demanding on physical items, lots of people are just passionate to make money online by selling their creative arts online. By selling graphics designs, downloadable music, ebooks, offering courses online, writing etc. I'm just focused on selling the digital items, that's my dream, I'm passionate around it.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
When I ventured into affiliate marketing last year I was wondering how people make use of the items displayed on those affiliate platforms. I was like how will it be of a used to them since it is a mere digital products. it was later I got to understand that a lot of people in developed countries make use of digital product a lot. Digital product is not that common in this part of the world.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When I ventured into affiliate marketing last year I was wondering how people make use of the items displayed on those affiliate platforms. I was like how will it be of a used to them since it is a mere digital products. it was later I got to understand that a lot of people in developed countries make use of digital product a lot. Digital product is not that common in this part of the world.
Yes, it is not common in an underdeveloped countries. Those established and developed countries really make use of digital products or items. You can sell your quality photos and bloggers can use it to beautiful their website background to look more enticing. That's one of the uses of digital products, even the music you listen people sell it off, as a downloadable product and merchants pay to have it.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This topic is actually a food for thought for those planning to start a business and has a dilemma between digital items and physical items. But for me, I would sell physical items especially food items. They are the most in demand now as I can see in social media. There are so many sellers of cooked food and fresh food from the farm. That means there is a high demand.

Cringy

PHYSICAL PRODUCTS VS DIGITAL PRODUCTS;

When it comes to selling items online, individuals have their preference in making money. Some choose to sell physical items like, tobacco or vape products, electronics, automobile, solar system, clothes etc. via shopify store, or other e-commerce stores, creating their own blog, or create a social media page etc. To get their products advertised and marketable.

While others choose the other way round, to sell only digital items/products, because they are skilled and specialized on it. Selling digital products/items like, internet radio, internet television, E-books, downloadable music, offer courses online, pictures, Graphics and digital arts, softwares, documents, articles/contents, videos etc.

Which one do you oder most online? And also, which one is your preferred choice to sell online, if you're presented with the option to choose??
Selling digital products online because once you make the digital products, promote it, then sell it it can become passive income for you

Samuel72

Verified member
When it comes to selling of products between physical items and digital items I prefer dealing and marketing on digital items because digital items are very easy to sell out and also when selling digital items you easily get customers from all over the world but when it comes to physical items you only get customers with in your environment.