Pi currency

Unique23

Now, a days there are many news about pi currency. It is a digital currency that can be used to buy goods and services. Cryptocurrency is a form of payment that can be exchanged online for goods. Many companies also take interest in digital currencies. Cryptocurrency works on blockchain because blockchain can manage record transactions. Moreover pi currency is a digital coin to grab the attention of cryptocurrency community.pi currency carries no value so it is not tradeable on an exchange. It could start with a value of 0.01 against the US dollar. Increasing of pi price is depending on its popularity among other cryptocurrencies investors.
A date for the launch of pi currency has not been set. It will be dependent on the progress of the testing phase. It is not possible to buy put coin for your portfolio. It is not yet possible. It will exchange their coins during the 3rd phase, when it moves to completely. I have also an account in pi app, Do you have?

To me pi is taking too long time. I have known them for like a year when it was first launched even before making it popular. But ever since then it has not been launched. I hope they will be able to pay all the people that have mined their coins because many people are into the projects now that I am wondering how they will cope.