Business Ideas Please in what ways can I expand my business with small capital.

Sikanieben

I have been able to raise something small to set up a small business which I'm aiming at making it big and dependable.
But the procedures to reach out to the level of expansion is scarce and also difficult to get.
So please I need more business ideas. Thank you very much.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
There are many ways to expand your business with small capital. You can start with the following:

1.Identify some new products or services that you can provide to your customers. The idea is to come up with products and services that will add value to what you already offer, while opening up new markets for your business.

2.If you have a physical location, take advantage of technology by using social media and online marketing tools such as Google Adwords and Facebook ads to get more customers in the door.

3.Think about expanding into other locations or opening up another branch of your business somewhere else. If you have an online store, consider opening an actual store front where people can visit in person and buy what they see online or vice versa, sell online then open a storefront in order to meet face-to-face with customers who want to buy in person as well as those who want to shop from home on their computers or smartphones (or tablets).

4.If you're already selling products wholesale or retail, look into becoming a drop-shipper so that you don't have to carry inventory yourself but instead just sell from other suppliers' inventories directly through your website or through a drop-shipper website like eBay Wholesale Auctions.

anil02

Verified member
It is saying that small eats the owner, so before starting business we must arrange of funds. But if we have not enough funds than we can take goods on credit for suppliers. in Finance management credit is also source of funds. some suppliers are giving time for payment say 15 days so we must buy products from them and also pay them on time