Possible ways of making money just by watching videos.

Mhiz Nhinsi

There are a few ways that someone can make money by watching YouTube videos:
  1. By becoming a YouTube Partner and monetizing their own channel through ads, sponsorships, and merchandise sales.
  2. By creating and uploading content that is valuable and engaging to viewers, and earning money through ads, sponsorships, and merchandise sales.
  3. By becoming an affiliate marketer and promoting products or services related to the videos they are watching.
  4. By participating in online surveys and focus groups that pay for their opinions on the content they are watching.
  5. By being a “Product Tester” and getting paid to watch videos and provide feedback on the products or services being advertised.
It's important to note that making money from watching YouTube videos is not a guaranteed or easy way to earn income, and it typically requires a lot of time, effort, and dedication to build a successful channel or business.

1. YouTube Partner Program: YouTube has a Partner Program that allows content creators to monetize their channels through ads, sponsorships, and merchandise sales. In order to become a YouTube Partner, you need to have a YouTube account, meet certain eligibility requirements, and have at least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours on your channel within the past 12 months. Once you become a YouTube Partner, you can start earning money from ads that are placed on your videos, and also from sponsorships and merchandise sales. However, the amount of money you can earn will depend on a variety of factors, such as the number of views and engagement on your videos, as well as the niche or topic of your content.
  2. Creating valuable and engaging content: To make money by watching YouTube videos, you can also create your own content that is valuable and engaging to viewers. This can include instructional videos, how-to guides, reviews, and other types of content that can help educate or entertain your audience. You can earn money from ads, sponsorships, and merchandise sales, just like with the YouTube Partner Program. However, creating and uploading your own content requires a significant amount of time, effort, and dedication to build a following and grow your channel.
  3. Affiliate marketing: Another way to make money by watching YouTube videos is by becoming an affiliate marketer. This involves promoting products or services related to the videos you are watching, and earning a commission for each sale made through your unique affiliate link. To do this, you need to find a product or service that is relevant to your audience and has an affiliate program, and then share your affiliate link in your video's description or in your own website.
  4. Online surveys and focus groups: Some companies pay people to watch videos and provide feedback on the content they are watching. You can participate in online surveys and focus groups that pay for your opinions on the content you are watching.
  5. Product Testing: You can also make money by being a “Product Tester” and getting paid to watch videos and provide feedback on the products or services being advertised. This way you get to keep the products and get paid for your time.
It is important to keep in mind that making money by watching YouTube videos is not a guaranteed or easy way to earn income, and it typically requires a lot of time, effort, and dedication to build a successful channel or business.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money by watching videos is not really a reliable way of making money in my own perspective. The money is mostly made by the video creators that is why there are so many video creators on platforms like, YouTube, tiktok, Facebook, Instagram and so many of them.

I am currently running a YouTube channel which I have not yet monetized but I hope in the next few months to come I will probably do so. I will advice people to invest their time and Resources into video creation because it is one of the best ways of making money presently instead of looking for ways to make money by watching videos.