Post unlimitedly on discussion bucks forum

BAMFORD

Discussion Bucks (D Bucks) Currency System

Discussion Bucks (D Bucks) is the official currency of our forum. It allows members to earn rewards for their active participation in various sections of the forum. Below are the earning tiers and rates for D Bucks:

Novice Scribe (Tier 1)
Thread Creation: $0.0125 per thread
Wordsmith (Tier 2)
Thread Creation: $0.01875 per thread
Literary Virtuoso (Tier 3)
Thread Creation: $0.025 per thread
Silver Subscriber Novice Scribe (Tier 1)
Thread Creation: $0.01875 per thread
Silver Subscriber Wordsmith (Tier 2)
Thread Creation: $0.028125 per thread
Silver Subscriber Literary Virtuoso (Tier 3)
Thread Creation: $0.0375 per thread
Gold Subscriber Novice Scribe (Tier 1)
Thread Creation: $0.025 per thread
Gold Subscriber Wordsmith (Tier 2)
Thread Creation: $0.0375 per thread
Gold Subscriber Literary Virtuoso (Tier 3)
Thread Creation: $0.05 per thread

Earning Rules:
D Bucks can be earned in all forum sections.
Members can earn D Bucks for thread creation and posting as per their respective tiers.
In Discussion Bucks, members can earn D Bucks, but only for the first 3 threads and 7 posts within a 24-hour period. After reaching this limit, earnings will be reduced to 25% of the original rates.
Please note that these guidelines are subject to change, and members are encouraged to stay updated on any changes to the currency system.

Thank you for your active participation and contributions to our forum! We appreciate your engagement within our community.

Minimum Cashout Amount: $3.00
Weekly PayPal and cryptocurrency cashouts will be processed every Tuesday night.

Silver and gold subscribers will receive expedited withdrawals every Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday. Depending on the demand for withdrawals, subscribers may receive their cashouts the same day.

JOIN ME NOW!!! 🥵

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231208-111703.jpg
    Screenshot_20231208-111703.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 0

Israel1980

Is it true that one can make unlimited posts on Discussion Bucks? If yes, then it would be worth considering. I am currently posting on some other forums that put a lot of restrictions on how many posts you can make per day, and that makes it so difficult to earn a reasonable amount of income from those forums.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I know this forum but I am not using it yet. IN fact I have been avoiding to join this forum even though I see a lot of people rushing to join this forum. If you have joined, you do not have a good change because the pay rate for newbies is very poor. The standard pay rate only applies for first 3 topics and first 7 posts, after that your earning rate will be reduced substantially. You can earn better only when you have purchased membership

niche

Verified member
Discussion bucks is paying members and it is popular since the payout thresh hold is lower compared to other forums. Members can request a payout when they make $3, while in most other forums they can withdraw only after they make $5. There are fewer restrictions on word count.

Suba

Staff member
There is freedom to make posts on the Discussion Bucks forum, giving posters the opportunity to make as many posts as possible without paying attention to the quality of the posts themselves, so I found a lot of spammers, off topic and low quality posts so posters prioritize quantity over quality, I have also tested Some threads/posts are not indexed on the Google search engine, this means DBuck cannot make maximum money from Google AdSense. So so far, expenses or withdrawals by members have only been funded from the Admin (Devin)'s own pocket. If spammers and low quality posts are allowed to continue, sooner or later the Discussion Buck forum will collapse.