Postbucks.Net Review: Scam or Legit?

App/website ratings
4.00 star(s)

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Postbucks.net is a Paid-to-Post site where you are can to make money by posting.

Is Postbucks legit?

It is a legit site. The owner is a staff member on Bizdustry, a popular Paid to Post site. The owner has accounts on multiple sites, so you can trust Postbucks.

How much can you make?

The site has $1 daily earning limit. You can make $1 per day. You will be earning 1 cent per post and 1.5 cent per topic. The site also has a marketplace section that you can use to make additional money.

How to start making money?

You join a site, make some posts and submit for approval. If your posts are considered valuable, you can start earning. You just need to write 15 words for your posts and topics.

What are the payment options?

You can withdraw once you have earned $5, you can withdraw through paypal or crypto

What kind of topics you can post on?

Postbucks is just like any other paid to post forums where you can discuss on topics like webmaster, making money, business, investment, cryptocurrency etc. You can even earn posting on general category, which is not available on a lot of paid to post forums. Your earnings on general category will be reduced, though.

Suba

Staff member
I have heard a lot of negative news about the Postbucks.net forum site such as giving warnings without reason and even banning members for no apparent reason. That's why many postbucks members have been abandoned, the number of members has not increased, only 146 members. The uncooperative admin is not willing to answer member questions for their complaints.

So I think your giving 4 stars is not worth it, it shouldn't be more than 3 stars.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am not using this forum but I know an owner is a respectable man, he is available on numerous forums such as Forum Coin, Forum Promotion, and Bizdustry, he is even staff at Bizdustry. Therefore, I believe the forum is completely legit. As far as banning members is concerned, every site owner has his or her own priority. I was banned on Beer Forum for trash posting, I have posted on multiple forums but no one has called me a trash poster, yet Mr. B called me a trash poster. This is not the first forum by the owner, he also owned a forum in the past.