Price Of Bitcoin Is Increasing, So Do You Think You Will Invest Now In This Month?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The massive changes in the crypto market caused a lot of problems for many investors and it also created opportunities for some. Many bitcoin holders were suffering from price decline and they are still hoping that Bitcoin will regain its value. The good thing is that the price of bitcoin is increasing once again. This might be because of several reasons but it is increasing and this is giving me an indication that Bitcoin will definitely become more valuable than it was before but we cannot guarantee anything in the crypto world. Nevertheless, the fact is that bitcoin still remains interesting investment despite the fact that prices go up and down daily. The price of Bitcoin has increased right now, so would you invest in bitcoin right now?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin increased in the last seven (7) days with total price percentage of +20. But in the last 24 hours it is going down. Which has seen Bitcoin fall with -2.41%. It is currently at $40,000, Elon musk have powered the coin up through is ecstatic comments. I believe such comments which directed towards Tesla motors company adding back BTC payment option playing a major role for the upturn of BTC price.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Today is June 28 with the Bitcoin price at $34k slightly up from the previous $33k. But I don't believe that it can be considered an upward trend since the crypto prices have been very volatile the past weeks. If you are an adventurer for a long term investment then maybe it is good to buy now.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
am still monitoring the price movement very well before picking the right time tl buy bitcoin because i am a swing trader and mostly trades on 2-3 days and not holding , but i think now the price flunctuation is not too certain as it is moving in range of $35k ,investing now could be okay only if you are holding for long and not like a short term trader

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The bitcoin is set of the bullish movement, it's been steady for some days now and the investors are happy about it . This is actually what was expected and it's been a long bearish market and you can imagine how the investors have patiently waited for this. It's a welcome development in the right direction.