Binance Price prediction for BNB

abubakar3141

Many investors spread rumors online that the price will soon reach 1000$ and another pump is inevitable. However, what are your short and long- term predictions for this coin, and is it worthwhile to invest in?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
One of my crypto expert has predicted that before the years run out there is a high possibility that bnb will reach 1000 dollars,and from all I have been saying in the crypto market bnb is a good crypto that worth nvesting on if you have so much to spare,although there are other cryptocurrency with good potential to invest on also.

Ralphjoe

BNB is one cryptocurrency that has performed beyond anyone's prediction of the cryptocurrency and so if I would be predicting the short and long-term price of the cryptocurrency i might actually be very wrong because the rate at which the cryptocurrency is appreciating in value is quite very surprising. My prediction for this binance coin is that the price will definitely get to $2000 before the end of this year.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
BNB is one of the best two currencies that have a brightest future. In rcent times, we have seen the rise in price of this cryptocurrency and we can deduce that it is going to be a very big thing in the nearest future. The price is currently valued at $630. With this rise in price, it is safe to say that by next year BNB may go to over $5000.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
although BnB is a good cryptocurrency to invest on but sometimes I don't always like to invest in a cryptocurrency that has already established I always like to invest in a cryptocurrency that is still cheap with the highest potential of becoming valuable in the next two years or more, bnb is good for anyone who want to invest in it.