Principles of making money.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Making money is the goals of many people if not all people. But not all people can make money except they follow the principles that guide making money. It is not about the how hard we work but how smart we work. And ironically, we need to know that hardwork beats talents. So to make money conviniently, we need to follow the principles of making money which include:

Hardwork: like I said in the first paragraph, hardwork beats talents. No matter how talented we are, we need to be working harder in oder to showcase our talent. I have met with talented people that are not hardworking and yet to harness to the fullest their talents.

Time: this is the main ingredient of making money. We make money based on the time that we are able to dedicate. Most people that dedicate their full time make more money than the ones that only dedicate their half time on online jobs for some reasons or the other.

Skill and mentor: we need skill, we need mentors. Skills are those things that sell us to the world. No wonder that most people have decided to be learning one skill or the other in order to make money and they look for mentors to guide them.

Making money online is truly one of the most wanted thing right now. Especially since this economy requires that you have several streams of income so that you can afford a good life. So most people take up online jobs in order to have an extra source of income. Some of the things you need to make money online include;

1. A good device and internet connection - this is very essential as it is what will enable you to access the online earning platforms. A good device doesn't necessarily have to be a laptop or a computer. A good smartphone is just enough for this and you are good to go.

2. Good skills and a technical know how - this is so important because it is what you will focus on throughout your earning. You need to know how to get clients and how you will provide quality work to them.

3. Goal setting and self discipline - it is so important that you be so intentional about what you want to achieve online and that entails setting goals and being so disciplined at achieving them.

4. Time management - it is so important that you manage your time well. This will enable you to even work both online and offline.

Sure, making money comes with it's own principle just like any good thing so I don't know why people complain about being broke. You would be broke if you do not abide by the principle of money. Just like it is always stated you can't harvest when you did not sow because if you do that you become a thief which is a bigger sin.

The principle I know about money is that you must work. Money doesn't fall from the sky, the days of manna is over. The universe will only bless the works of one's hands. This is why gamblers are always poor, you look to get free money you never worked for. So first principle of making money is to work for it

The next principle save more and spend less. You can't spend more and save little and expect not to go broke. Money is a stranger and until you treat it with care, it will continue to elude you. money spend can't be gotten back sadly.

Another principle I know is to be a giver. I'm not talking about eye service but to genuinely give to those that needs help you would be glad you did. The universe honor this gesture alot.

Thank you for sharing , and at the same time I always advise people to be very careful with some of the things they are spending their time on and Working hard on because there are some things that is useless and it will take some time for you to realise that you were just trying to plan seed on a rocky ground that will not yield anything , most especially for people who are in Nigeria or some African countries with high rate of unemployment .

When Choosing to do something , you must be able to choose things that will help you achieve your success based on your location because that is very important and if your location does not accept what you are doing it is better for you to suspend it and go for things that will be much more easier depending on your location.

The reason why I am saying this is because I have seen so many people that have made mistake by doing things that may not likely be valuable in their location , at the end of the day , they are not able to achieve anything even after they have survived for a very long time.

Making money is the talk of the day because money is our every day life, we need money to survive, we need it to live to our best, we need it to give us education and comfort. Now the process of having this money is not an easy task, it takes certain human skills to make it.

Anyone who is interested in making money or accumulating wealth must follow certain rules that money placed for you; 'to get to me you must do follow my principles'.

Now the number one law binding the act of making money is interest combined with determination. You have to be interested to do what you need to do to have this money, you have to be determined to work start up something, like a business or to work under someone else to make money and while you work you need to put much effort to make it successful, challenges shouldn't make you rethink it. When you see challenges, lick it in the face and move on. Always have a strategy to overcome your challenges and move on to being successful.

Another thing you need to know to make money is you have to manage any little time you have to do what is needful, because it is said that time is money, any little time wasted is money wasted.

I agree with your 3-point guide on making money. You need to work hard, you need to understand the value of time, and you need to utilize your time in order to make money. You also need skills, however, I think you should eliminate the role of the mentor and replace the mentor with knowledge. Why should you trust a person, why can't trust your own knowledge, intelligence, and instinct? In order to make money, you need to work, in order to work, you need knowledge, skills, and expertise. You gain knowledge, skills, and expertise through education and training. You need formal education, if you don't have a formal education you will end up doing blue-collar work, when you work in menial jobs, you don't earn much, and you will not be able to live a better life because of your poor earnings. While you don't have to hold a master's degree for all kinds of jobs, you are required to be a graduate for all kinds of executive-level jobs. Even for some entry-level jobs like office assistant, or teller in a bank, you are required to be a graduate. If can learn skills when you start working, but you need the education to get started.