SANIA

Print on demand is a business that is flourishing nowadays. Online shops are easy to access, and people all over the world can access different designs and trendy stuff from the comfort of their home.
But what is more amazing is that anyone can start their own print on demand store.
Even if you are a newbie and cannot afford to pay for :
1 Domain,
2 Hosting,
3 Paid advertising, etc.
There are some sites that allow you to cooperate with them.
You just have to upload your designs on their sites, and if your design sells, they will do all the remaining work for you, like
1 Customer Service
2 Manufacturing of the product
3 Shipment

Once the order is shipped and payment is approved by the customer, they pay you your commission.
Isn't it amazing?
I have made one sale of 6.25 dollars by selling my design on a backpack.
I hope there will be more sales in the future.

I can share more details related to these sites on demand.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The software-as-a-service industry is one that is actually blooming a lot right now and we have seen a lot with things like canva and Microsoft 365 in the recent run. I particularly love this model because if you are going to analyse it at the end of the day it is going to be a win for the people who are providing the forum for you and you who is providing the services. If I am somebody who create digital art or drop ships I think this is going to be a very good opportunity and something that I am definitely going to look at.