Productive ways of spending your retirement money

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You have retired and have being paid your gratituty and you are wondering how to expend for a benefit gain. You should consider the following ways of spending it for your own good:

• You can expend it on buying a home, if you having really gotten one
  • Plan to acquire some properties, especially landed properties, you can’t wrong having houses and lands as you age
  • Include investment plan in your budget, it could be on stocks, shares or bonds
  • You can spend on setting up a viable business, don’t forget that you can still make money, so refuse to be idle.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The retirement pay of my wife is substantial. That will be 2 years from now and we have plans of buying a lot or a big parcel of land. The lot is meant for an apartment that we can rent out. The other option is a land in the countryside where we would build our retirement home. Our present house can be rented out or maybe we can sell depending on the situation.

Samuel72

Verified member
You can use your retirement money to buy a good house for your family, You can also use your retirement money to start up a good business. You can use your retirement money to invest in real estate business, this is because real estate business is very lucrative business. You can also use your retirement money to buy land for future use or sales

Queentener

If you happen to be in a country were things are working perfectly well then using your retirement money to buy landed properties should not be it, because I believe you would have gotten landed properties while in service. If I eventually leave my country and travel overseas coming back after I have retired is to spend my money because I would have invested before retirement.

Mellorando

Banned
Buying business, company and banks shares is one of the best productive way of spending your retirement money although it requires a lot of patience but the truth is that you will end lot and a lot of money when your investment is due for harvest you can also invest in cryptocurrency like bitcoin and ethereum on any legit cryptocurrency investment website