Profit Pixels - Premium In-House Forex and Crypto CPA Offers up to $1100 CPA. Weekly Payouts

ProfitPixels

Okay. So this means that I would need to promote your affiliate links on websites and blogs and if someone makes a purchase, I will get a commission, am I right?
Yup :)
Feel free to join - your personal manager will provide all info you may need :)

ProfitPixels

Hey guys!

We've added new amazing offers! To find new offers, you should go to the "offers" section of your dashboard and mark the "show newest" checkbox in filters.
Also, do not hesitate to contact your personal manager to get information about new offers, landings, and pre-landings.

Stay tuned!

ProfitPixels

More, more and more!

We've added new amazing pre-landings! You can get all the needed information from your personal manager.

Also, we've updated our sign-up form to provide a better user experience to all new arrivals during our partnership.

Stay tuned!

ProfitPixels

Hey guys!

We're glad to share with you info about TOP-10 best performing GEOs in June!

BOs14ch.jpg

Stay tuned!

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, this does sound like a really interesting offer to me. However, I am still not sure how the platform really works. Is it a kind of Crypto trading platform? Do you offer investment opportunities or what? What is CPA? Is this a kind of affiliate website or a program? Can you please kindly provide a much better picture of your program? I am a noob when it comes to these kinds of stuff :)

ProfitPixels

Well, this does sound like a really interesting offer to me. However, I am still not sure how the platform really works. Is it a kind of Crypto trading platform? Do you offer investment opportunities or what? What is CPA? Is this a kind of affiliate website or a program? Can you please kindly provide a much better picture of your program? I am a noob when it comes to these kinds of stuff :)
Profit Pixels is the affiliate program in crypto/forex niches :)
CPA is a "cost per action" model used in affiliate marketing.

ProfitPixels

Hey guys!

Now you can find insurance offers in addition to loan offers we've added before.
For easier navigation, we've added "Insurance" and "Loan" filters in the offers tab. Also, there is an availability of creating smartlinks including these new CPA deals.
Feel free to contact your personal manager to get more information about offers conditions and access these new offers.

Stay tuned!

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Profit Pixels is the affiliate program in crypto/forex niches :)
CPA is a "cost per action" model used in affiliate marketing.

Okay. So this means that I would need to promote your affiliate links on websites and blogs and if someone makes a purchase, I will get a commission, am I right?

ProfitPixels

Hey guys!

Take a look at some insurance/loan offers we've recently added!

100€ CPA · UNO Finans · Loan
Available GEO
: Only NO.
Reward to our affiliates: CPA 100€.
CPA goal: Confirmed Loan.
Payout frequency: Monthly

$40 CPA · Mutumutu · Insurance
Available GEO
: Only CZ.
Reward to our affiliates: CPA $40.
CPA goal: Completed Valid Lead Submit.
Payout frequency: Monthly

$15 CPA (DOI) · 123CashFunds · Loan
Available GEO
: Only US (Except for New York).
Reward to our affiliates: CPA $15.
CPA goal: Completed Valid Lead Submit.
Payout frequency: Weekly

Feel free to message your personal manager to get access to these and other offers!

Stay tuned!

ProfitPixels

Hey guys!

We've improved the terms of our referral program!
Now you can enjoy a 3% commission from your referrals. To find your referral link, just open the "referrals" section in your dashboard.
Here you will be able to see your referral link and its statistics, such as clicks, number of referrals, and amounts of your earnings.

Feel free to message your personal manager to get more information.

Stay tuned!

ProfitPixels

Hey guys!

We are glad to announce that our team will take part in the Forex Expo Dubai 2021!

This event will be held on September 29-30 at the Dubai World Trade Centre, UAE, and will connect 5000+ Traders, 100+ Forex Brokers, 70+ Speakers from more than 30 countries from all around the globe.

Do not hesitate to send us an email to arrange a meeting and build a successful partnership.

We will be glad to see you there!

Stay tuned!

ProfitPixels

Hey guys!

We are glad to share with you a great bonus from our partner ProxyEmpire - a residential & mobile proxy partner founded by affiliate marketers, for affiliate marketers!

For a limited time, our faithful publishers at Profit Pixels can get 15% extra bandwidth allocated to their plan at ProxyEmpire by using the coupon code ProfitPixels15

To activate this offer just sign up for a package at ProxyEmpire and send “I would like to claim my Profit Pixels bonus” to their live chat with your account email.

Stay tuned!

ProfitPixels

Hey guys!

Global Postback feature is available! This tool allows you to set up a general postback that applies to all offers you work with just in one place.
To set it up, simply go to the "Profile settings" section and choose the "Postbacks" tab. Global Postback creation rules are just the same as the rules of a regular postback.

Feel free to message your personal manager if you need any help with Global Postback settings.

Stay tuned!

ProfitPixels

Hey guys!

We wish to thank all organizers and participants of the Forex Expo Dubai 2021 and the Moscow Affiliate Conference 2021!
Both of these events were just amazing, we met plenty of our existing and potential partners and established tons of beneficially fruitful connections. It was refreshing to attend these events after a long period of lockdown.
Hope to see all of you at the upcoming events!

1okZsHVl.jpg

Ix16jj3l.jpg

Yl9jd3Fl.jpg

Stay tuned!

ProfitPixels

Hey guys!

We have new decent financial offers for you! Take a look!

Offer ID: 1365
Offer type: Insurance
Available GEO: Worldwide.
Reward to our affiliates: CPA $12.
CPL goal: Insurance Purchase.

Offer ID: 1364
Offer type: Loan
Available GEO: Only Russia.
Reward to our affiliates: CPA 1500₽.
CPL goal: Completed Loan Submit.

Feel free to message your personal manager to get access to these and other offers!

Stay tuned!

ProfitPixels

Hey guys!

Two new CPL SOI offers for your US traffic!
Take a look:

Offer ID: 1368
Offer type: Insurance / Loan
Available GEO: US.
Reward to our affiliates: CPL $10.
CPL goal: SOI.
Only Email traffic is allowed.

Offer ID: 1367
Offer type: Loan
Available GEO: US.
Reward to our affiliates: CPL $10.
CPL goal: SOI.
Only Email and Display traffic are allowed.

Stay tuned!

ProfitPixels

Hey guys!

We've added a new cool CPL offer for your RU traffic! Take a look:

Offer ID: 1363
Offer type: Crypto
Available GEO: Ru
Reward to our affiliates: CPL $10
CPL goal: Completed Valid Lead Submit.
Only Facebook and Google traffic.

Stay tuned!