Crypto Profitable SHIB Mining+Faucet

Victorial

I have been looking for ways to mine or get Shiba Inu meme coins for months. I have joined many faucet sites that did not give me anything at the end of the week. Most or all of them crash down and left me with nothing. I have joined Shinainu.cc and many others.

I will be glad if I can get some payment proofs and how to go about it. This will really help others who are also looking for ways to benefit from the coin. Shiba Inu is going down and it is the right time to have the coins.

Suba

Staff member
Dyou know, sites Shibmining.io registered on Nov 23, 2021, so it's only two days old. Payment method directly to your SHIB wallet. There have been many sites like this and ended up being a scam, you will only waste your time, you better stay away from this kind of site.

Kingstone

As rightly mentioned by the above posters, some or all of these sites are usually scams in the end. But if you can get them while they are very new to the game, you can earn and withdraw some free coins. Just recently, someone shared me a site on how to get free Shiba Inu and the minimum withdrawal was 15,000 shib coins. He showed me his payment proof and I registered. Sadly, the site crashed when just 18 hours earlier and I had mined almost 10,000 Shiba Inu coins.

If this site is very new, I think we can all benefit from it as early as we can.

Skysaint

Verified member
Well I have been a victim of so many mining sites, and later it will just turn out to be a scam. When I was also looking for ways to get crypto coins to my wallets, I tried out various mining sites even the ones that were yet to be launched just so I could earn coins and at the end of the day, it will just turn out to be a scam after putting in your energy and even device at risk.
I am particularly interested in investing in Shiba Inu coin as this marks the best time to do so but it will be good if you share your payment proof if you have made a withdrawal from this mining site