Review Prolinebux.club Review: Scam Or Legit?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Prolinebux is a newly created website that was recently created in this month of July. According to the website, owner, the website was launched on 13th July, 2021. There are many people who have joined this website and the website mentions that you can earn up to $0.09 per click. You can also refer people or rent referrals in order to make more money. The website uses payment processors like perfect Money and Payeer to pay members and they also pay through cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum, bitcoin, and Bitcoin Cash. They also says that you do not need to deposit money in order to receive your earnings but it will be better if you upgrade your accounts because you will be able to earn more. I would not advise anyone to invest in this website. We have to wait and see if it remains for coming years.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The website is too early to be judged. It is just created. Though you didn't tell us what the website is all about and what it expects its users to do. The abundance of withdrawal methods makes it unique but I am not okay with the fact that one needs to upgrade before one can make more money on the website. It is too early to be embarken on such a thing that will spoil its reputation.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It's clearly shown that this is a PTC site.... Though, ptc is not actually something to fetch us something big but it's just to earn few tokens. But I'm always very sensitive to any ptc site that has plans for upgrade, I don't usually support this kind PTC sites. Well, I will advice anybody who's going into this to invest what they can truly afford to lose.

Nite

Valued Contributor
This website is very new, it has just been made. To me as well, it sounds like a PTC website because people are earning upto $0.09 per click. And where there is a PTC website, there will always be an account upgrading option. Obviously, that means we would have to invest.