Promoting Affiliate Products

raaman

Valued Contributor
In the new domain name, you have to type the hyperlink of the product into the redirect part. Once that is done, you can add your new domain name in the article resource box.

When the visitor clicks on the new domain name they will be taken directly to the product page of the affiliate program concerned. Any person can buy domain names for just a few dollars.

If you go to the right website you can even get them hosted free of charge. When you intend to have lots of websites and redirected domains then a company like hostgator is good.

Haypril

I lack what it takes to succeed as an affiliate marketer, and that has been one of the reasons I don't participate in any affiliate programs irrespective of the flexibility of the program. I think this space is meant for me. I just need to stick to this very post and pay attention to the contribution of other users.

Daykas

I think I will need to set my reminder on this and also do more research on this.
But I think affiliate marketing can also be promote with the use of social media like Facebook, whatsapp, instagram and co.
But I will be eager to learn more about this aspect you talk about because owning a website and hosting for free is a good things