Promoting your New Blog

Nova

I have one blog which I have made on the topic of homestead. I never had a chance to promote the blog. I am learning to write the regular content on it. And so far I have not managed the promotion and the content marketing of such type of the blog. I'd say that this has been bugging me a lot. I want to find out how to market this blog and where to promote it. And also I want to know how to do the social media marketing of such type of the blog. I know a lot of folks just put the link and run away. I have learned that it does not help or even work like that. So I am in search of finding ways to promote my content and in turn blog.

So in short I am in search of blueprint that can get me to promote my blog and the content in general. I know it is a bit difficult. But I assume that if I can take guidance from the right sources. it would be easier for me to promote my blog in the right sources.

How do you market and promote your new blog?

Jeymario13

I have one blog which I have made on the topic of homestead. I never had a chance to promote the blog. I am learning to write the regular content on it. And so far I have not managed the promotion and the content marketing of such type of the blog. I'd say that this has been bugging me a lot. I want to find out how to market this blog and where to promote it. And also I want to know how to do the social media marketing of such type of the blog. I know a lot of folks just put the link and run away. I have learned that it does not help or even work like that. So I am in search of finding ways to promote my content and in turn blog.

So in short I am in search of blueprint that can get me to promote my blog and the content in general. I know it is a bit difficult. But I assume that if I can take guidance from the right sources. it would be easier for me to promote my blog in the right sources.

How do you market and promote your new blog?
I have the ideal answer for you .please submit your new blog below for free

https://******/3pLCgjE

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Social media is the most common platform for a free marketing activities. Post your blog in your Facebook account so your friends there will know about it and probably some of them will read your blog. For the search engine optimization you have to upload a new blog at least 3 times a week. That frequency will give you free traffic from the search engines especially if you use the keyword tagging when you upload the new web page. Blogging is to be enjoyed so you focus on your writing and one post in social media is enough to promote your new blog. If you want to get more readers then join big forums and promote your blog there.

cmoneyspinner

The simplest way is to promote your blog is SMM (Social Media Marketing). But first you have to create your social media accounts. Creating an account is easy as most platforms will let you create an account free. Then grow your network of followers. This is not easy. Some people have resorted to buying followers. I don't recommend that. You want genuine followers and that takes work, time and effort. You are going to have to do research to figure out the best way to grow your following. However, if you want to know which social networks to begin with I suggest Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. These platforms are best for promoting your blog. 15 Simple Social Media Marketing Tips for Absolute Beginners

Setho

VIP Contributor
The biggest shot that you have at promoting your new blog is through social media but this method also is very difficult because it takes a lot of time to be able to gather an audience on social media. You can also explore other methods like I'm watching it on similar blogs online.