Business Ideas Quality or quantity .

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
At times I used to hear from people that they like quantity of something more than the quality one and I see this as poverty mentality. Expecial when we are talking about something edible that is something we can eat most people do prefer just to eat and the stomach should just full withough considering their health.

Quantity can be describe as the amount or number of material or abstract thing not usually estimated by the measurement instrument.

Quality in the order hand said to be standard of something as measured against other things of similar kind; the degree of excellence of something. In terms of organisations;managing quantity means constantly pursuing excellence making sure that what your organisation does is for for purpose, and not only stays that way but keeps improving.

And is about making organisations perform from their stakeholders from improving products, services, systems and process to making sure that the whole organisation is fit and effective.

I see quality things as the best though the price might be high than just quantity or big without standard. Which one are you going to considered in anything you choose?

IamDozzy

I would go with quality over quantity because quality guaranteed that the products is manufactured up to a specified standard as opposed to quantity that just refers to the numerical amount of a product. During the period of economic hardships such as recession, most companies usually make the mistake of reducing the quality of their products which is entirely wrong. They can reduce the quantity but never the quantity.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Quality is the best option and not quantity let me take for instance, in building a house you will need good quality of material to maintain the structure of the house and to avoid further damages in the future.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Why do they were having a good quality product is the best option when it comes to business, do some people prefer quantity just because it will be many, but for me I prefer quality because buying one quality product would last long compare the quantity in which you use just few days and it's gone, so buying quality things is the best.

Briangsam

In any business venture, the quality of the goods or services comes first. Quality is more valuable than providing content on a set, high-frequency schedule. In terms of importance, quantity is a close runner-up. But you shouldn't sacrifice quality for quantity. Quality is critical to satisfying your customers and retaining their loyalty so they continue to buy from you in the future. Quality products make an important contribution to long-term revenue and profitability. They also enable you to charge and maintain higher prices.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Although quality is the best if i want to choose base on a normal circumstance but there are some times that you may not have enough money to go for the quality and in this case you don't have any choice than for you to go for the quantity of a particular goods or product

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Although quality is the best if i want to choose base on a normal circumstance but there are some times that you may not have enough money to go for the quality and in this case you don't have any choice than for you to go for the quantity of a particular goods or product
You are a bit right in the sense that sometimes what pushes some one to buy quantity is because there is no money.
But if we look at it in the other way round the little resources that one still use to buy that quantity might latter become a waste is that thing you biy is not functioning well.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I would go with quality over quantity because quality guaranteed that the products is manufactured up to a specified standard as opposed to quantity that just refers to the numerical amount of a product. During the period of economic hardships such as recession, most companies usually make the mistake of reducing the quality of their products which is entirely wrong. They can reduce the quantity but never the quantity.
Yes ,quality guaranteed standard but some time due to the poverty and the sudden rising of price of some product one can no longer approach the quality as usual .
The main cause is poverty and this has affecting us as human beings.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I prefer quality over quantity. If you buy goods or products because of its quantity, you may regret it and even end up buying more of that particular goods. Which means that quality is more than quantity. A quality product or goods can be used for long. Though I understand that lack of money makes people buying quantity over quality.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You are a bit right in the sense that sometimes what pushes some one to buy quantity is because there is no money.
But if we look at it in the other way round the little resources that one still use to buy that quantity might latter become a waste is that thing you biy is not functioning well.
yes you are saying the truth that is why we should always be conscious of the things we need in quantity, obviously you cannot just go and buy a China phone for the sake of needing something in quantity because a Chinese product that is made from cheap material may not last compared to the original products.

Samuel72

Verified member
I have always been a quality person I believe when a product is of great quality then I can enjoy the full benefit of such product. I think why most people like quantity over quality is because they get that quantity will satisfy them and quality will only leave them wanting more.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Most of this thing always happen depending on the circumstances of an individual , as we all know we would like a quality product but there are some times that the money we have may not be enough for us to go for the quality and in this case a lot of people do end up going for the quantity.

henrymartin

The quality of the content comes initially. Quality is a lot of valuable than providing content on a collection, high-frequency schedule. In terms of importance, the amount could be a shut contender. however, shouldn't} sacrifice quality simply because it's a weekday and your content calendar says that you just must publish a diary post each weekday.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Maybe I will go for the Chinese style of quantity. Think that China is producing the cheapest merchandise. Take for instance the computer devices. My wireless keyboard plus wireless mouse cost me $5 only. How can you beat that? The more they produce cheap products, the better quality their products would have. That is quantity over quality.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Of course the most everyone we go for quality definitely because I do not want something that's substandard. The reason it seems as if some people prefer quantity to quality is because of lack of money and also hold a lack of proper knowledge. no matter what it takes people should always go for quality, and any business that want to succeed should take quality very seriously.