Quick Tips to increase social media visual strategy

D

Deleted member 13140

I think we all know what social media is all about, and is visuals.

The ads we see on social media all of them are images and videos.
The whole point about social media is sharing pictures and images and well also interacting with everyone else. But that isn't what I want to address.

I want to talk about tips to increase your social media visual strategy:

1. Understanding Image placements:
Plain black banners with material written on them may appear uninteresting, but when used appropriately, they may send a powerful message. To produce stunning graphics, the best graphic designers use basic yet efficient methods. If you don't have a sound understanding of colours please just avoid using black colours.

2. Create a equal Balance
if you have been to Instagram and follow content creators there, you will understand what this means, you have to maintain the ratio between the image and the content on the image, so it won't seen busy.

3. Lastly Creative Fonts
This element is the most iimportant, a font style tell the difference in brands, if your brand is all about business, you should have a more bigger and firm font, but for brands like Nike and others, there are more of fashion so I would suggest a stylish font.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
In order to improve social media visibility of your business, product or services, you will have to follow the following strategies:
Use high quality images that do not have watermarks, are not pixelated, and are related to the content you are posting. DO not do self promotion always, also publish quizzes, contest, memes etc. Interact with your visitors. If someone asks a question, answer that, do not ignore any question. Use multiple social media platforms, do not focus only on one. If you are using multiple social media platforms, make sure your name is same, you use the same profile picture.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You need to understand the nuances of each social media sites before you can start marketing. You will also have to understand the demography of the social sites to benefit the social media promotion. You need to understand the interest of your audience. Without understanding the features of social media, you cannot gain the visibility.