Raising a large amount of money urgently without debts.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Sometimes people have had to raise a significant amount of money under emergency. That's the most common points that people fall into debts. For people that don't have emergency funds, or it is very small, ther are options to raise those emergency funds without debts. Some of them are:

1) Sell durable properties: If you have gold, or a car, you might need to sell it so that you can have funds to solve the emergency need.

2) Ask from family members that are well to do: I know that this might be difficult and ego stinging but it is a better option to go than borrowing. Families always stand up to help their family members.

3) Crowdfunding: If your emergency situation is genuine, you can use local crowdfunding platforms to raise the funds.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
@Etini it needs a century to do the second step. The family is the last person to borrow from it because most of us cannot act freely with our funds so what about borrowing? For them, if you are a student there is a margin of expense that could be shameful that you could not bypass in a week and if you see this pocket money it is something that could not be the expense of 2 or 3 days generally that force you to work Saturday and Sunday to cover the difference. If you are working then your family will say I have spent this and this when you are a student so you need to pay them from your salary back the funds. Please avoid these generic writtings as most of us know the reality.

Etini

Valued Contributor
@Etini it needs a century to do the second step. The family is the last person to borrow from it because most of us cannot act freely with our funds so what about borrowing? For them, if you are a student there is a margin of expense that could be shameful that you could not bypass in a week and if you see this pocket money it is something that could not be the expense of 2 or 3 days generally that force you to work Saturday and Sunday to cover the difference. If you are working then your family will say I have spent this and this when you are a student so you need to pay them from your salary back the funds. Please avoid these generic writtings as most of us know the reality.
It might not be a general thing but family is the best resort to fall back on when you are in a tough financial situation. In my typical Nigerian society, your family is your backbone but it doesn't mean that you should be irresponsible. As far as you are a responsible child, and you meet financial difficulties along the line, your family would always help you out. It might be straining but they would always help you. Few years ago, business got so bad and I was in debts, my dad helped me to pay the debt. There is no need to generalize anything. If your family or families in your country doesn't help family members, we do in my country. I have equally given financial help to family members.