Rank High in Google with SEO Optimized Content

A

Aurora22

As we all know or have heard that Content Marketing is the foundation of building a solid business, and If you've ever wanted to build a near-passive business powered by content marketing...
...or create a lead-gen model that doesn't rely on Facebook ads, or
...build a WIDE net where you can grab the attention of THOUSANDS of prospects ever day, you agree doing that isn't easy, especially when you are trying to rank on Page #1 of Google consistently.

I tell you.... CONTENT IS KING

If you don't have great content - you shouldn't try to rank on Google, or any other search engine because great content is the biggest factor when it comes to getting high search engine ranking.
... and you don't need just "any" content, you need high quality, human readable & Google friendly content.

Now, there are three ways to get that kind of content...
- Writing content yourself
- Hire a ghost writer
- Use a software
The thing is, all of these come with their own problems...

Writing content yourself is perhaps the most effective and inexpensive way of going about it, provided that you're good at writing compelling content, and can write in fluent English with good vocabulary, and without making a lot of grammatical mistakes.
And even if you can do that, writing content yourself will take a lot of your time.
Reading, researching, writing, proofreading and then refining your final work.

All of this is painstakingly time consuming.

Doing that once or twice is fine, but over and over again? Nah!
Not easy. You'll eventually lose motivation to write.

​Now with that out of the question, you decide to hire a ghost writer to write for your blog.
Depending on your luck, and how much you're willing to pay, you may get high quality, superb vocabulary and even Google friendly content.
​But it won't be very friendly on your pocket.

So - let's solve a quick math problem...

Mike wants to post 4 articles on a website every month, he buys 1 article for $100, how much money does he need to buy a year worth of articles?
Answer:
Price per article = $100
Articles Mike wants to post per month = 4
Months in a year = 12

Articles Mike needs to post in a year = 12 x 4 = 48
Price per article = $100
Money needed to post 48 articles = 100 x 48 = $4,800.00

Now as you can see, Mike is going to go spend a LOT of money buying articles for his blog.
So after all, hiring a ghost writer isn't the best solution either.​

Now you go and start looking for a piece of software program which will help you automate writing articles.
The first one you check generates content that is unique, but it sounds so robotic that you can hardly read it, so then you go look for another piece of software and you end up finding that this other software is sourcing content from other blogs around the internet, which means that the content isn't unique at all so you use a cheap article spinner. And now you're back to the same problem, robotic sounding content.
And worse - ​if you do it wrong, you may even be liable for any legal issues arising from duplicate content.

These are all real world problems that you will face. ​

I know it, because I have been there.​

Then, wow, one day, I discovered something amazing...

The solution to all content creation problems - suitable for Marketers, SEO Experts and Bloggers.

YOUR NEW CONTENT CREATOR

This is to Content Marketing what Bohemian Rhapsody is to music.

With this all-in-one content creation suite, never write a single blog post again, and you can fire your content writer today!

Unbelievable right???

Check it out here for yourself and clear your doubts.

You will surely thank me for this.