Earn Money Read this short post inoder to know which one is better between forex and bitcoin trade PART1

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Recently, there are debates and rumours spreading on the internet on which one is better and safer to invest on between forex and bitcoin. This short article will enlightens us the more on the said subject and at the end you will be able to decide on the investment that's better between the two.

That been said, forex is biggest market in the world because its traded in all the world, while bitcoin is not accepted worldwide. Here are the striking differences between forex and bitcoin

1) Liquidity:
Liquidity refers to how easily an asset can be converted into cash without altering the current market price. In the forex market, liquidity depends on which currency pair being traded. Bitcoin is less liquid because it is not a universally accepted form of currency.

2) Volatility
Volatility refers to how susceptible an asset’s price is to change. For instance, if an asset experiences lots of highs and lows in a short time frame, it is considered to be highly volatile.

Generally speaking, bitcoin is more volatile than forex pairs, which tend to move in narrow bands rather than experiencing large shifts.

I will continue with some other points in the part 2 of this article. With these two points, which one will you choose between forex and bitcoin

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There has been a lot of argument lately on which is better between forex trading and cryptocurrency trading. There is no doubt that forex trading is very lucrative and at the same time very risky. the main reason a lot of people lose in forex trading is because they don't have the proper knowledge. On the other hand cryptocurrency is quite easier to understand than forex trade.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The risk in forex is only the interest rate of the currency pair traded, and you can set stop and limit entry or order. The volatile nature of bitcoin makes it highly risky. The only thing that affects forex is its susceptibility to market manipulation and controll by the government. These two things are now witnessed in bitcoin too.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Wow, this is quite educative but me I always understand and I do believe that forex trading is more volatile than cryptocurrency trading because it has to do with the currency of a particular country, I've tried forex in the past and from my observation it is the most difficult one compared to trading on cryptocurrency.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Wow, this is quite educative but me I always understand and I do believe that forex trading is more volatile than cryptocurrency trading because it has to do with the currency of a particular country, I've tried forex in the past and from my observation it is the most difficult one compared to trading on cryptocurrency.
When it comes to volatility, bitcoin is more volatile that forex . The only thing is that you can make much higher profit trading bitcoin than forex and you can also, loose all your investments on bitcoin in a blink of an eye due to its volatility.
When it comes to liquidity, bitcoin is less liquid when compared with bitcoin

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
When it comes to volatility, bitcoin is more volatile that forex . The only thing is that you can make much higher profit trading bitcoin than forex and you can also, loose all your investments on bitcoin in a blink of an eye due to its volatility.
When it comes to liquidity, bitcoin is less liquid when compared with bitcoin
You cannot lose so much in cryptocurrency if your trading bitcoins because in crypto no matter how the value of the coin depreciates it will surely bounce back, what do you have to do in cryptocurrency when you are at loss is to leave it there until you recover from it. As simple as that.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Forex trading is more riskier, but crypto is more volatile. Forex deals with Fiat currencies in a digital way, just as we have stable coins. So their is nothing making it to be highly volatile, since fiat currency doesn't drop down in price like the way crypto does. When i say forex is riskier it means your funds can be easily be liquidated without experience. In crypto trading you can't lose it all easily unless you trade the more advanced crypto trading option.