Real estate Real estate investment vs cryptocurrency investment

greenieS

Verified member
I'm curious what to choose between these two options: to invest in real estate or in a crypto currency?

What are the advantages and disadvantages of each and why?

Zina

Real estate investment is far better than crypto to investment because of the way the crypto price always rise and fall on like the real estate investment which will keep on rising there is not enough oil in gas less of the economic situation the price will always increase was ever talk about crypto it is a very risky business that you might gain or lose it is always 50/50 so it is better to invest in real estate which you are sure that you are going to make profit in years to come so real estate is the best investment

greenieS

Verified member
Just a few years ago, you could buy one of the most popular digital currencies, paying ridiculous sums of only a few tens or hundreds of dollars.

In a short time, their price has even increased tens of times. This is the case with Bitcoin, for example, whose value has fluctuated in recent months, exceeding the threshold of $ 30,000.

Although, with a simple calculation, it seems that you would have gotten rich and that if you risk $ 30,000 now, you could earn 300,000 in a few years, the reality is not like that at all.

In fact, there is no guarantee that the evolution of cryptocurrencies will be favorable to you.

These digital assets are not controlled by any state institution, are not like banks and can therefore have unpredictable developments.

I also prefer to invest in a property because I have a stable monthly income from that property and I feel more secure.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I prefer to invest in real estate when the chance surfaces, crypto is not controlled, I can wake up one day and create a coin, I don't need any certifications from any company, that's why scams are rampant, and even if I have to invest in crypto I'll put in small amount of money that I can afford to lose, from all indications crypto's future is not secured and we have tread with care.

But real estate is physical and I can get papers that certify my ownership, this cannot be compared with crypto at all so I'll choose real estate over and over again

Wiserr

I prefer to invest in real estate when the chance surfaces, crypto is not controlled, I can wake up one day and create a coin, I don't need any certifications from any company, that's why scams are rampant, and even if I have to invest in crypto I'll put in small amount of money that I can afford to lose, from all indications crypto's future is not secured and we have tread with care.

But real estate is physical and I can get papers that certify my ownership, this cannot be compared with crypto at all so I'll choose real estate over and over again
Yes thats very interesting, your explanation is clearly understood, investing in real estate has much advantage even though when one knows all the process of crypto trading or investment I am very sure he can succeed by gaining much income, but the major advantage of real estate is that it is not attach to any risk like that of the crypto trading and investment, and it can be controlled by the owner of the property unlike the crypto that most of us don't know who control it, but what do you mean by one can wake up one day and create his coin.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
@Wiserr what I mean is creating a coin is not hard at all if you know how block chain works, you can actually set up your own coin the only problem you'll encounter is liquidity, you need to make sure you have investors that are ready to back your coin with money and that will increase the intrinsic value of your coin, with these you can list your coin on a coin exchange platforms.

That's why I said I can't invest much money on it, if you look at the crypto world we have a lot of shit coins or what they call pump and dump coins, investors will create a speculation for the coin and make people commit and once the value goes up they'll cash out their profits and the coin will crash.