Real estate Real estate or stocks trading

Both real estate nad stock trading are really good investments options that are really profitable and rewarding. Firstly I want to distinguish between them.
Real estate is real property that consists of land and improvements, which include buildings. Examples include property, plant, and equipment, etc.Property rights give a title of ownership to the land, improvements, and natural resources such as minerals. While Stock trading refers to the buying and selling of shares in a particular company; if you own the stock, you own a piece of the company. So if you were given an opportunity to choose between the two, which would you choose.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I know stock trading but I do not want to engage in it mainly because of the risk of losing money. Trading in stocks is like gambling that you can win today but you can lose tomorrow. With real estate where the value is always stable that means your money is safe. However, the investment in real estate is long term. You buy a house today and you can sell it after 5 years.

Ekuvero

I do prefer real estate to stock trading with real estate management you know your capital is intact and it do appreciate everyday but with stock exchange I can't say for same cause of it's high volatility you can loose a fortune if some regulations put in place by the government are against the stock exchange market but with real estate is a whole different thing cause house and lands do appreciate on a daily basis as people do migrate from one location to another irrespective of that real estate business can be pass from generation to generation

Olajidey

I prefer engaging in real estate to engaging in stock trading, stock trading is just like gambling sometimes there is a rise and sometimes there is fall but with real estate, the capital is fixed and can also increase in a short period of time but it can never decrease in capital. That is the reason for me preferring real estate to stock trading.

Sammyesx

They are both very good business, where one can make good amount of profit but I would prefer real estate, stock trading require a lot of knowledge to become very good at trading or you will have no choice than to employ the services of an expert, real estate on the other hand requires minimal knowledge and it is a low risk investment.

Hena101

Both of them are important and they bring good return as long as they are done with a good knowledge from expert or professional in that aspect. But for me i will go for real estate if i can get a good professional that can mentor me or someone that is into it and is looking for someone that can invest I'm real estate then i can invest in it and i will do the same with the stock if opportune

For me I will simply go into investing in real estate because it deals with land and property not just because its about profit from property but for the fact that its an investment I understand so well but for stock trading I won't say much for the fact that I don't know much about it, until I learn it

Adetayo100

I prefer stock trading instead of real estate, you can get double of your money in stock trading in a day or two but the risk involved is higher than that of real estate. Real estate is like a long term investment, it slow but it is steady, there is no risk involved except for natural disaster which is very minimal.

Samuel72

Verified member
according to my own point of view as a well experienced business man I will say both real estate business and stock trade business are very good business to venture into and also this business are well profitable for anyone who wishes to invest in it but in the aspect of choosing between real estate business and stock trade I will say real estate business is far better than stock trade business this is because your chance of losing in real estate business is very small

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you have $100, you can start investing in stock market right away, however, this money is nothing when it comes to real estate investment. You need a lot of money to invest in real estate. Therefore, real estate investment is mainly reserved for big investors, where as even small investors can invest in stock market and profit.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Both real estate nad stock trading are really good investments options that are really profitable and rewarding. Firstly I want to distinguish between them.
Real estate is real property that consists of land and improvements, which include buildings. Examples include property, plant, and equipment, etc.Property rights give a title of ownership to the land, improvements, and natural resources such as minerals. While Stock trading refers to the buying and selling of shares in a particular company; if you own the stock, you own a piece of the company. So if you were given an opportunity to choose between the two, which would you choose.
There are So many things that are to be considered when you are thinking to invest in any of those, because you cannot just invest in real estate when you do not have the required money that is needed to start, if I am to invest in any of them I'll rather consider my financial capability because that is very important and that is what will determine what will be suitable for me at that particular time, but instead of stock investment I rather go for cryptocurrency because I don't have understanding of stock market.. if I have the required money obviously I will go for real estate since it is also profitable just like any other form of investment

D

Deleted member 28127

Real estate and stocks trading are complementary services because a rent estate is generally a company not a particular person then they will be part of stocks trading because real estate is needed for auctioneers funds to have the liquidity essential for increase their business especially getting a loan from a bank is not profitable as getting a loan from auctioneers that are the new form of company landers. It is true that stocks trading is more developed for another kind of company but in our example, it is a use case for the real estate involved in stocks trading buy and sell stocks.