Reality of paid surveys

tuffinmike33

It's been a lot of page loads and denied rewards after completing tasks on some websites personally I'm yet to see a site that allows you to read surveys and take Tasks without a back loop to limit your withdrawal

Austinaldo

Personally I stay away from surveys that are locally sourced. It doesn't pay so well and the ones that does would not be consistent. I have tried several foreign survey platforms too and the experience wasn't good either.

I think surveys generally doesn't favour people from third world countries. The businesses who need the science are internationally sourced and this means they will be needing first hand information from customers who are based there.
It doesn't help to use VPN because these platforms would easily know and block you from their site.

My only pain is that they do not allow you cash out your money even after services has been rendered. You don't blame them, they feel the rules are the rules hence faulting the rules will have you losing your earnings. I think that is pretty much their mindset.

Hopefully in the coming years we can see a change in the industry and start benefiting massively from taking surveys online because this is very important to enhance human science and data in the business world. I hope I have been able to help you make sense of your situation though. Take care.

Kenshy1610

Hi,

i have tryed a lot of Apps to make some Money with Surveys.
The best i have found is Attapoll. I have maked last month about 40€ for doing only some Surveys.
If you are interested and would earn 0,40€ for start, use my please my Reflink: efhml

Regards,
Kenshy

Green boy

The biggest danger of paid online survey site is simply spending a lot of time on an activity that pays very little in return.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The reality about survey websites in the internet is that majority of it are nothing but scum and fraudulent websites and platforms that must be discouraged and avoided if your intentions are to make money online legitly . I am not a fan of making money on various survey website because me I find survey website to be kind of unstable and one of the unadvised way to make money online . There is one thing we need to know about Survey websites , which is the fact that Survey websites are known no matter the type as been considered to be small paying gig websites . Survey websites are able to earn you some couple of Dollars usually between the range of $1 to $5 for carrying out a particular server task , but if you come across a survey website in the internet that promises to pay you within the range of $5 to $10 for carrying out a particular survey duty or tax , such websites shouldn't be trusted and possibly could be scamming and fraudulent .

Actually there is only one survey website that I can recommend to any individual who love the act of making money online through filling out surveys on various survey websites . The name of the survey website is known as prolific.com .

Peacecharles

I believe like majority of others that paid surveys don't offer much. Yeah you won't get rich through surveys but they are great if you need a couple of coins to meet some needs.

And just in case you are interested in a legit platform, I have an awesome recommendation. Just send a message.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
The bad facts about surveys are the following:
1-Chargebacks: After completing funds withdrawal or even before you end up with a negative balance or money added will be debited. Most of the survey websites like TimeBucks or Picoworkers ban you after some chargebacks mean it is risky for personal trial.
2-Not credited: It arrives that you complete OfferToro or ClixWall survey but it shows Credited while money isn't credited at all.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Well , the point is that it may not likely be easy for you to make money with Surveys as you're thinking , and a lot of us has experience this, so we know how it work that is why some of us have started losing interest in survey because we have seen it from all angle that it may not really be profitable and so many people may not have opportunity to make money with survey because of the nature of this online business.

It is mostly available in the Western countries, so how do not expect people in some African countries to be able to make money ? because Africans cannot organise survey and the survey that are being organised in the Western countries will only be directed towards such a region

I have tried out some Africans Survey but none was really profitable , so I just considered all those things to be a waste of time until I am able to see a legit one that is really paying because that is what everyone is really interested. And if we can't see any legit one then we have to look elsewhere to make money that is all.

Skysaint

Verified member
I am not a big fan of survey sites not because they are not actually lucrative or not legit but because of the restrictions it do harbour for users in some regions especially from the lower tier region.
When I was a newbie online, I actually wanted to earn through completing surveys because I guess it would be fun and the pay also good but unfortunately I had to quit when I realized that it wasn't really possible. I have seen someone comment on a posting forum that he earns up to five dollars per survey and I found that to be amazing but couldn't ask any further questions because I am well aware that it wouldn't yield me even a dollar if I had wanted to.
Another restrictions to users from the lower tier regions when it comes to surveys is actually their payment method which is mostly through a PayPal account and just like surveys, they only work effectively in a top tier region.

SANIA

Paid surveys are often scam or even if they are legit they pay very little.
So I personally try to avoid such sites because it ends up in wastage of time energy resources and internet facility as well

I try to focus on projects or tasks that can pay me more in little amount of time.
These active income sources require more active work which is often complicated too but it is much more beneficial than wasting your time in toher sources.

I personally believe that one should not waste time on such sites and actually work on high paying projects to earn more income in less time.

But there are some countries which provide quality surveys and good pay but they are mostly offered in Developed nations and this facility is not much available in underdeveloped countries .

So I strongly suggest people of under developed countries to stay away from such sites.

It is also important to know the withdraw limit as many paid surveys have high withdraw limits and it is not possible to withdraw quickly

Sometimes people give up so soon on. Such apps as well. As these are often not worth of time.

I can just recommend go for sites which have small withdraw limits and high payouts for less time.