Reason I think networking business is not worth anyone's time.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I see people every day involved in the networking business. They are busy looking for new recruits and people that they can use as downlines. It sometimes involves having to buy certain products and so on. My opinion is that networking business is not worth the time, energy, and resources I see people expend on it. I won't even look at it twice.

Any business that takes the my potential for success from me and places it in another factor is not worth it. In networking business, I need to have downlines, and my downlines needs to have downlines before I can earn. What if my downlines can't get his/ her own downlines? Then, I suffer for it by not earning. I have not seen anyone in the networking business that has gotten to the very peak of it. They would just lose steam making the way and stop. It is not a viable business as far as I am concerned b

E

eldavis

I have come to realize that any business that deals with you relying on others before you can succeed do not really go well 90% of the time. This is because not everyone under you would be willing to put in that hard work. there are some who would intentionally not put in any effort just so you wont succeed. I have never been a fan of networking though as i consider it too stressful.