Reasons why we need money

Immilash

There are such countless motivations behind why we really want cash, particularly in this advanced world life changes step by step, so you really want cash to get by until the day we pass on, as a young fellow residing with your folks, you can't accept him with them perpetually, intending to orchestrate your own home so that you'll have the option to fire up your own life, you want cash to do this, leasing a loft for yourself isn't barely enough, you really want to outfit your home as a youthful person you are so this requires large chunk of change

As you are becoming older, your folks additionally are getting to there old stage, so for this situation you truly need cash to deal with them the same way they dealt with you when you were youthful, having kin will likewise require your monetary help

Certain individuals are liberal, they can see utilize their cash to assist resident with acquiring it their local area or elsewhere, as you said not until we are rich like numerous VIPs, but rather I think the little will have can deal with our need, so truly need cash in this daily routine we are experiencing.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Money is a commodity that is always demanded by so many people and even people with family stability and works stability will always needs money because their needs and satisfaction are insatiable . Well we have different reason why money is needed in our life and some people need money to take care of themselves while others need money to arrange their life so as to have a better future , generally everyone needs money for one purpose or the other.

It is also advisable that we know how to manage money wisely because there are some situation that money may comes in , if proper management of these resources is not available the possibility of losing all the money to unnecessary stuff will be higher.

But what we have to understand is that it may even be very difficult for people to make $200 but the most easiest thing is how this money can be spent and if proper care and guidance is not giving the money can be spent on random things which won't really be profitable , when we are interested to have money for any reason it is also advisable that we know how to manage this morning perfectly.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
This thread is packed, having money is really important and necessary to flourish in capitalist society where every company and employer is out there to exploit the poor workers.

But first of all you need to draft a plan to make the money first, you have to provide value to people that's how you make the money, either by selling a product or a service, after making the money you probably have to save the money and manage it till it grows substantially, this is also another task.

Some people even after reading this thread they wouldn't take control of their lives and find ways to make money for themselves, we all need to be proactive because that's the only way we are assured of succeeding but if all you do is reading about it and writing comments about it, it will be hard for you to make a change and fix your financial situation

Now that we have understood how important money is, what are we doing to make sure we never lack this vouchers?

Start today and don't give any excuses, until we instill this kind of mindset in ourselves there isn't much we can do actually, it'll just be noise.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I dunno. I've had no money and struggled and now I've found ways of making money and I can 100% say I'm happier with money.
There are many replies here that money can not buy happiness. It is like this people don't know why happiness is. There is no way we can be happy completely. But since we can be happy that we have some things, then we are happy.
Like you said that once you have money, then you will be happy. That is happiness. There was a time that I was thinking because I don't have money and I was not happy. But since I have been earning little change, my sadness has reduced and I am a little happy.
For the topic of this thread. Money can buy happiness. The only thing that money can not buy is life and good health. But happiness, money can buy it. There are many things that I wish to do. But because I don't have enough money, I can't do them. The moment I have the money, even without starting the thing. I will be happy for just having the money. That is happiness.
Money is happiness!

Wiserr

Seriously i must say everyone needs money to leave his or her life's smoothly, without money I think non of us can survive it, as a matter of fact if there's no money non of us will be here or even discoursing this, we all need money to take care of our needs.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I love how you have made things really clear in this thread. Money cannot buy you happiness for sure. But it can buy you all the basic needs you need to live. So you don't need to be extremely rich in order to be happy. You just need enough to survive and have peace in your mind.

Therefore, you should make it an essential thing to work for the money you need. Put your effort somewhere in order to earn a living. Don't let greed make you want to try unnecessary things in order to get more money.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to be wealthy. But at least use means that won't harm you in the end. It helps alot to be contented with what you have right now while working hard to earn more.

cashisking149

I love how you have made things really clear in this thread. Money cannot buy you happiness for sure. But it can buy you all the basic needs you need to live. So you don't need to be extremely rich in order to be happy. You just need enough to survive and have peace in your mind.

Therefore, you should make it an essential thing to work for the money you need. Put your effort somewhere in order to earn a living. Don't let greed make you want to try unnecessary things in order to get more money.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to be wealthy. But at least use means that won't harm you in the end. It helps alot to be contented with what you have right now while working hard to earn more.
I crucially look at it as money buys me time. And having time in this fleeting life of ours to do the things that make me happy rather than having to spend time doing things I hate, makes me happy.