Reasons Why You Get Banned on Adsense

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you ask any blogger, a forum owner, or a website owner, what is their preferred choice for monetization, most of them will say Adsense.

A blogger, forum owner, or website owner willing to try Adsense to make money from their website is fully justified because Adsense is the best advertising network for all kinds of websites. However, it is also true that a lot of people get banned from Adsense. I am using adsense for over a year and never received a policy violation message. I did a quick research on why people get banned, and here are the possible reasons.

They click on their ads

They ask someone, a family, a friend to click on their ads

They pay or offer incentives to people to click on ads

Last edited:

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
To be honest, I used to click on the ads on my blogs although not often. When the ad is interesting then I check on it. I didn't know that clicking on the ads can be a violation of Adsense policies. Now this question - if you should not click on the ads then who could click on the ads in a legitimate way?

Mika

VIP Contributor
You are not supposed to click on your own ads. But if a visitor on your site finds the ad interesting he can click. Click should always generate from user interest. You should never use incentivized traffic (pay people to visit the site, for example, PTC), or even use pop-up and pop-under traffic.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
When I do see people asking people to be buying followers all in the name of generating traffic, I do laugh because Google adsense has a way of identifying fake traffic from the real ones. And most people like the poster said are fond of clicking on their advertisements just to make a fool of the Google ads

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
When I hear people saying they were banned by adsense even though they have not committed any mistakes, I just want to laugh on their face and yell at them "you liar". You don't get banned for nothing, you are banned because you have violated the rules, you are banned for frauds