Reasons why you need to invest in ethereum now

Josemendez

Verified member
It is no longer news that the year 2020 was the best year for altcoins and Bitcoin as well.
ethereum being the second most popular and most used cryptocurrency network is going to soar high in this new year 2021. This is based on the following reasons ;
1. The launch of ethereum 2.0
Prior to launch of ethereum 2.0 ,there has been problems in terms of the time for an ethereum transaction to be confirmed on the ethereum network , also there was high gas fee associated with almost all ethereum transactions .
The launch of ethereum 2.0 has helped to reduce this high gas fee and has gained back investors trust.

2. Ethereum having a comfortable Environment for smart contracts and Defi projects.
Ethereum is the most used network for building new projects especially Defi projects .
the transaction that will be happening on this ethereum based projects must have to deal with ethereum and this will help to increase the rice more and more , because people who operate these projects will have need to buy and holdl ethereum.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Truly Ethereum coins are on the rise now, especially the newly created Ethereum coins like the Ethereum 2.0 ERC20 etc. They have increase massively in price and also in price volume in the last 14 days. Ethereum and Bitcoin are currently leading the line when it comes the most priced and tradable Cryptocurrency at the moment. Their price tag is telling us everything we need to know about the impressive development it has made. I think it will still climb more highs in its price and bring more profit to its investors in the long run.

Ekuvero

The gas fee has really been a disadvantage in Ethereum transaction imagine sending someone about $10 worth of Ethereum after gas fees it won't even be up to $5 making it looks difficult to transact ETH in lesser denomination

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Although I would have supported Ethereum then when new ETH 2.0 was launched and Defi projects, but when it comes to gas fees, there is no one who have an experience to avoid high fees. I would like to ask you dear @Josemendez did you ever try to transport your ETH? Did you check the gas fees? ETH 2.0 is stakable, but whatever you will earn, you'll be paying it for gas fees with no benefit received from it; however I would like to know more in experience.

Carson20t

Very true Etheruem is stil, having bullish characteristics and according to crytpo enthusiasts its still putting your money on by Buying then holdling it for quite a period of time or stake it for a reasonable time.The secret is to ensure that you have it in a medium to large volume lets say minimum should be $100 worth of etheruem.The other point is to ensure that you hold it or stake it for a reasonable time like let's say for six to one year then you can make a good profit without complaining of huge fees but if its the other way round where you just want to hold a small volume of less than $50 then it's definately not worth it more especially if its for a short time like a month aswel.

Sammy01

Ethereum is a very good crypto currency where you can invest your money on if you don't want to use bitcoin but one of the disadvantages why people don't dabble into ethereum is because of the gas fee, they are very high.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Even though there are over 1500 cryptocurrencies and crypto tokens, not all currencies and tokens can be considered profitable in terms of crypto currency investment. If you want to invest in cryptocurrencies and also want to minimize the risk associated with crypto investment, bitcoin and ethereum are for you. Bitcoin is too expensive, you can try your hands on ethereum.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Though it really good to invest on Ethereum but one just need to be careful if one do not know the strategy of doing things. And as for me I have settle down now to look keenly before I invest on any coin now.

Josemendez

Verified member
Ethereum is a very good crypto currency where you can invest your money on if you don't want to use bitcoin but one of the disadvantages why people don't dabble into ethereum is because of the gas fee, they are very high.
The gas fee of ethereum has reduced for sometime now and this is good news for all ethereum lovers. I think you just need to work towards buying ethereum now that the price and fee has both fallen and holdl for long. Alternatively , you can trade it in exchanges where you don't have to pay gas fee .

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
The gas fee of ethereum has reduced for sometime now and this is good news for all ethereum lovers.
What I read about Ether gas fees is that, it is reduced to 7 dollars, however when we do transaction of BCH and LTC for just 1 cent, I don't feel comfortable with 7$ gas price. However, if there is proper reduce, then I'll consider, otherwise there are more cryptocurrencies which can leave Ether behind.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Even though there are over 1500 cryptocurrencies and crypto tokens, not all currencies and tokens can be considered profitable in terms of crypto currency investment. If you want to invest in cryptocurrencies and also want to minimize the risk associated with crypto investment, bitcoin and ethereum are for you. Bitcoin is too expensive, you can try your hands on ethereum.
Their are over 7,700 tradable coins in the market, excluding Shitcoins. Cos Shitcoins aren't a true Cryptocurrency developed by other known users, its an in-house coins of a particular exchange/wallet sites. So you can imagine the multitude of coins at our disposal to choose and invest on? If you make your researches well around some of them before investing now, you'll have what it takes to become successful through your investment options when bullish run returns.

Josemendez

Verified member
What I read about Ether gas fees is that, it is reduced to 7 dollars, however when we do transaction of BCH and LTC for just 1 cent, I don't feel comfortable with 7$ gas price. However, if there is proper reduce, then I'll consider, otherwise there are more cryptocurrencies which can leave Ether behind.
To someone like you who do not interact with the ethereum network before , it might be big for you but for those of us that have paid up to $40 to $70 for fee , it is a huge reduction.
Secondly , I have carried out transaction at 1$ , $0.89 , 0.60 in the past two weeks , so it is still reducing as days go by. But it is fine if you do not like ethereum.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
it is fine if you do not like ethereum
I never said that, I only informed what I got to know; you did good by giving quick information. I'll do the Ethereum too. Can you tell more, if we use Ether in exchange platforms, will they charge fees on in-house transaction too?
For example if I buy Ether in Binance and invest it in their program?

Josemendez

Verified member
I never said that, I only informed what I got to know; you did good by giving quick information. I'll do the Ethereum too. Can you tell more, if we use Ether in exchange platforms, will they charge fees on in-house transaction too?
For example if I buy Ether in Binance and invest it in their program?
Ok . For exchanges , one do not pay gas fee when transacting with bitcoin or ethereum , provided the transaction is within the exchange. My bitcoin is in Binance because I don't want to incur transaction fee loss whenever I want to sell them. So , you can use Binance to buy ethereum and holdl it there or see if there is still staking opportunity there.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
There is only one staking opportunity for Ether in Binance, which is for ETH 2.0; , rest is the liquidity pool. I never used Ether except ERC tokens. That would be a good way to trade in Ethereum while keeping in the platform, whenever we want to withdraw, we can convert the withdrawable amount to other currency too.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Ethereum no doubt is one of the leading coins when it comes to crypto world. Despite the fact that the bearish moment hits all coins, ethereum has not ceased to increase in higher percentage than some leading coins. However, I don't like trading or dealing with ethereum because of its transaction fee. It is too high for me personally.