Reasons Why Your Website is Rejected by Adsense

Mika

VIP Contributor
Adsense is undoubtedly the most preferred choice for monetization for a website, however, for a lot of publishers, Adsense is also a very difficult advertising network simply because they are again and again rejected.

Adsense is a self-service ad program which means when your site is rejected they don’t come forward to offer you help. Instead, they just send a generalized message “your site has policy violation.” Usually, they don’t tell which policy your website violated and what you can do to correct the issue, but sometimes they tell what policy you violated for instance, “not enough content”, “thin content”, “low-value content,” “not allowed content” etc. When Adsense provides this kind of feedback for website rejection, it is easier to correct the mistake. Sadly, this does not happen too often.

Last edited:

arunima25

Verified member
Many keep on applying and requesting for Adsense account on daily basis. And Adsense can not accept everything that comes to it. It has to maintain its own credibility through a good scrutinizing system. Any site will not be able to sustain and attract traffic unless it lives to the expectations of the audience..Good quality is a must for any website to attract traffic and sustain itself in long run. Google is totally justified for its strict scrutiny.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This reminds me of a friend who was ignorant with the rules of blogging and Adsense. He was complaining that he had uploaded more than 10 blogs already and Adsense had denied him several times. When I checked on his blog it was like trash. The blog is very short and the sentences were like written by a 1st grader.

arunima25

Verified member
This reminds me of a friend who was ignorant with the rules of blogging and Adsense. He was complaining that he had uploaded more than 10 blogs already and Adsense had denied him several times. When I checked on his blog it was like trash. The blog is very short and the sentences were like written by a 1st grader.
People can't keep blaming Adsense for not accepting them. Adsense has to maintain its credibility and can not keep accepting every one who requests for an account. It's better to have one quality blog than uploading more of craps and trashes. Such blogs would not get traffic and it would not be profitable for Adsense to approve them. Your friend has to do some research on blogging if he wants to make an impact or wants to earn from it.

Mika

VIP Contributor
That's true. You cannot blame others for your mistake. Adsense has some strict guidelines, however, these guidelines are meant to provide adsense ads only to the websites that have high quality content. If you publish high quality content, the chances of getting approved are very high. I am saying this based on my experience.

arunima25

Verified member
Adsense needs to be in business. And it has to take all measures to maintain its trust and brand name. What bloggers and website owners need to do on their part is to stick to the rules and guidelines and keep posting quality content on their websites. That would attract traffic and it would be profitable for both Adsense as well as the site owner. Adsense is justified in having strict rules to avoid scamming.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I think adsense is looking for high quality content. You need to write long content, your content should be original, never published else where, and we'll written and not on the topic that has been explored widely online. They also want family content. Just a word lingerie in your one article can reject your website