Reasons you might be ignored by insurance company with car claims

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Most times the insurance company would actually want more ,they might want to know how it occurs and others and not only showing a photo of the accident ,they believe all could be planned ,it's really a tough one most times trying to get claim ,they would need prove and prove to get the necessary claim
Perfectly understand your view especially with the fact that insurance companies don't even want to be getting too much claims from clients so they are always ready to argue if possible win the argument to avoid paying for claims. I think the best bet will be calling them up for their own assessment when an accident occurs

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
You might be right with your points somehow but let me chip in something if you don’t mind. To my belief, if you have the necessary things or let me say if you have what it takes or required without going extra miles, I don’t think there should be any reason for you to be declined
It's already in their policy ,I think you really do need to first come with the requirements they are asking for before anything else ,the insurance company would require you to bring evidence that the particular incident happened ,they are quite weary of scams and others , that's why they are taking just that step too

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
You might be right with your points somehow but let me chip in something if you don’t mind. To my belief, if you have the necessary things or let me say if you have what it takes or required without going extra miles, I don’t think there should be any reason for you to be declined

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Insurance company has a budget and in order to keep it the most of times they just deny half of request of insurance for whatever reason that could even be not logical, and some cases they claim insurance even reasons of the people are not convicing a lot this is the sad truth of these company.
They actually deny half most times just for them to keep up with their legitimacy , because lot of insurance company don't want to go bank rupt there are some policies that most times are of high risk when you look at the environment and sorrounding ,there are more possibilities of the risk happening I think

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Insurance company has a budget and in order to keep it the most of times they just deny half of request of insurance for whatever reason that could even be not logical, and some cases they claim insurance even reasons of the people are not convicing a lot this is the sad truth of these company.
I believe these are some of the reasons people shy away from using their services. How can you have a budget then go ahead to tell people you can give them a coverage then you turn around to have a budget. This is why they would continue to be sure by clients because they aren't keeping to their part of the bargain

D

Deleted member 28127

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
First and foremost the insurance company are out to make profit so they are always weary of claims from the clients they know with claims means there will reduction in their profit so they take their time to be sure that no body is cheating the system. So this bring a bit of scepticism
They are actually a profit making enterprise ,so that's obviously their aim which is profit making,that is more reason they bring up the existence of strict laws just incase the client is actually trying to scam the insurance company in any way ,they would actually think about the policies and punishment attached

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You are right in this case there is actually little trust between both parties , the insurance company have experienced a lot of fake things like that and they don't want such to repeat ,that's why they actually prefer to take their time in checking and verifying things before they give out claims
First and foremost the insurance company are out to make profit so they are always weary of claims from the clients they know with claims means there will reduction in their profit so they take their time to be sure that no body is cheating the system. So this bring a bit of scepticism

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
That's the issue there's no trust both on the part of the insured and the insurer. You know humans and dubious ways if trying to obtain from others so the insurance y which is owned by humans too would want to be sure that the information gotten are true. This is all because some people are not truthful
You are right in this case there is actually little trust between both parties , the insurance company have experienced a lot of fake things like that and they don't want such to repeat ,that's why they actually prefer to take their time in checking and verifying things before they give out claims

Augusta

VIP Contributor
That's a wise decision to do ,so they could see it clearly that it's not a forged or fake photo you are showing them , although I won't also blame the insurance company they are actually trying to figure out things properly , probably because they have been tricked by some people and they actually dosent want it to repeat it self
That's the issue there's no trust both on the part of the insured and the insurer. You know humans and dubious ways if trying to obtain from others so the insurance y which is owned by humans too would want to be sure that the information gotten are true. This is all because some people are not truthful

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Perfectly understand your view especially with the fact that insurance companies don't even want to be getting too much claims from clients so they are always ready to argue if possible win the argument to avoid paying for claims. I think the best bet will be calling them up for their own assessment when an accident occurs
That's a wise decision to do ,so they could see it clearly that it's not a forged or fake photo you are showing them , although I won't also blame the insurance company they are actually trying to figure out things properly , probably because they have been tricked by some people and they actually dosent want it to repeat it self

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The fact is that even with your car insurance policy you can still be ignored by the insurance company when you make a claim. So you need to know their rules and work with it or else you might get no compensation from them.

The following reasons might be the cause;

When the accident is caused by negligence. The insurance company wouldn't pay for your mistakes

No medical bill or reports of injuries caused by the accident. The insurance company might argue that the injuries sustain wasn't from the accident

No proof of accident, that's no photos or any tangible thing to show the accident that just occurred. So they will need visible evidence for claim

You took too long to file your claim. You need to do it as immediate as possible.

What do you think?

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Definitely, getting the first hand evidence is the way out but I think taking a photo of such accident shouldn't be difficult to capture or even making a video of it. With this era of mobile phones then getting an evidence of an incident is in a breeze. This will help one avoid not being able to make a claim
Most times the insurance company would actually want more ,they might want to know how it occurs and others and not only showing a photo of the accident ,they believe all could be planned ,it's really a tough one most times trying to get claim ,they would need prove and prove to get the necessary claim

Augusta

VIP Contributor
It might be hard to get an evidence ,but it's just best to find a way to get it , because that is what would save the person from unnecessary stress and would even make the insurance company want to provide claim for what you are insuring promptly which would be a big advantage to you
Definitely, getting the first hand evidence is the way out but I think taking a photo of such accident shouldn't be difficult to capture or even making a video of it. With this era of mobile phones then getting an evidence of an incident is in a breeze. This will help one avoid not being able to make a claim

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yeah that's why one needs all the evidence to show that the accident actually happened unexpectedly and it wasn't a deliberate thing or caused by them. But if they default In payment or honouring ones claim then bringing in the law might just be the way out. But first you need evidence which is Paramount to convince.
It might be hard to get an evidence ,but it's just best to find a way to get it , because that is what would save the person from unnecessary stress and would even make the insurance company want to provide claim for what you are insuring promptly which would be a big advantage to you

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah once you have proof that the accident wasn't caused by you or incident ,they would give the necessary coverage and claim , because if they don't do , you have actually have options of reporting the insurance company to the court of law for what they are doing and they will be charged
Yeah that's why one needs all the evidence to show that the accident actually happened unexpectedly and it wasn't a deliberate thing or caused by them. But if they default In payment or honouring ones claim then bringing in the law might just be the way out. But first you need evidence which is Paramount to convince.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
This is the fact they don't just go giving compensation to any claim for f car insurance policy. They will carry out their due process of verifying to ascertain that the accident really happened. If it did then one can be given the needed help without that it will be a waste of time contacting them for claims
Yeah once you have proof that the accident wasn't caused by you or incident ,they would give the necessary coverage and claim , because if they don't do , you have actually have options of reporting the insurance company to the court of law for what they are doing and they will be charged

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The insurance companies are wiser they would actually do maximum verification to be sure that the incident was not caused by you , before they make any move of trying to provide claim ,if there are truly no proof there might not be any sort of coverage and others for the policy
This is the fact they don't just go giving compensation to any claim for f car insurance policy. They will carry out their due process of verifying to ascertain that the accident really happened. If it did then one can be given the needed help without that it will be a waste of time contacting them for claims

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I think the reason why an insurance company can denied to pay for any accident happen to any insured one. Negligence on the part of the insured can cause it. Whenever the insure person is at the fault that leads to the accident .
Sometime after the examination on the accident and may be they latter found out that it false.
Yeah the insurance company don't joke with negligence on the part of the insured because they might want to believe you just did the incident to get money off them and the accident might just be a deliberate one. So even with car insurance one needs to be very careful. And again avoid contacting them with fake claims

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
The insurance companies are wiser they would actually do maximum verification to be sure that the incident was not caused by you , before they make any move of trying to provide claim ,if there are truly no proof there might not be any sort of coverage and others for the policy