Rebates Me- earn discounts and cashback on purchases.

Axis

Valued Contributor
The Rebates Me website, is a platform that helps users find and claim rebates on products they have purchased. Rebates are essentially discounts or (cashbacks) refunds that a manufacturer or retailer offers to customers who have purchased a product. These rebates may be in the form of a check, a prepaid card, or a credit applied to the customer's account, and they can be redeemed by the customer after they have made a purchase. The Rebates Me website, is further consider to be available as an application on the Google app store and on the Google Play store for downloads by both iOS phone users and Android phone users. This website is considered to be flexible and very much legit to use in earning discount and cash back for every purchases that you carry out online.

It can also interest you to know that, this application or website is available worldwide and there is absolutely no country or region of the world restricted to the usage of this app. Cash back rewards and points and by members of this platform can be redeemed for PayPal cash of gift cards, also payments have been disbursed to members and areas within 48 hours of placing a withdrawal .