Receive £2.5 in bitcoin from tap global. Sign up now and receive £2.5 in Bitcoin

FREEDESOCASH

Receive £2.5 in bitcoin from tap global. Sign up now and receive £2.5 in Bitcoin for FREE with no deposit. Bonus is credited automatically in 3 minutes after verification!

£2.5 ALSO FOR EACH REFERRAL

How to claim the £5 ?

1. download and install the application from the link below

👉https://tapglobal.onelink.me/JSds/1737bc85

In the application I click at the very bottom "JOIN NOW" and fill in our data, select the country, complete and confirm the phone number and email address with the codes that they come to.
3. after completing the data we have to enter the referral code otherwise we will not get 5 GBP for free.

👉 REFERRAL CODE -> TNG-955-464-5A41

Now it's time for KYC verification which takes 3 minutes, but in my case it took about 5 hours to confirm documents.
5. we give our place of residence according to the document that we want to send
6. take a photo of your ID/passport/ID and send a pdf as a proof of address e.g. from revolut or take a clear photo.

👉 After verifying the account we get 5 GBP in bitcoin The minimum amount of bitcoin sold is 0.0002 btc, how much we get depends on the current exchange rate.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220304-113246.jpg
    Screenshot_20220304-113246.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20220304-113837.jpg
    Screenshot_20220304-113837.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 1

Finger Geek

Verified member
The owners of most apps and websites that offers free bonus as signup bonus are very wise. They know what they are doing. I have tried many of them but at the end I will see that the bonus is not really real. They Don that to attract members to there apps or websites.
Like for stormix exchange that will promise to give free usdt every 4 hours.

I sing up with the app and truly I calmed free usdt every hours and I claimed more than 6 usdt for the period. Now that I want to withdraw the bonus, I came to know that to withdraw the bonus. I will have to deposit and make some trades and on each trade that worth more than $10,000 is when I will earn back up to $5 in which will be added to the ones that I have claimed. And which can be withdrawn. If I have $10,000 what do I still need bonus of $10 for. So they know that at the end I will end up to Withdrawing the bonus.

Likewise FBS that will give $100 bonus for trading. At the end of it the bonus was not give but to drive in more clients to there platform. And of course this work on me. Because I now use the brooker for my forex trade. So I don't trust this one also.

Rexo

There are certain conditions to claim your bonus amount and most of users unable to full fill that. So free bonus are worthless.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Since the site isn't popular, and their is no much proof from the user(s) which is about the reward paid out from the app. And again, most apps doesn't pay something tangible per task, that's why I don't get myself into such kind of paying sites online. I akways take my time my time researching about better earning means online. I will check it out to see what the app is all about, if it is appealing to me, then I'll try to earn from the site and be active too. But where by I am not encouraged by the reward system of the app, I won't force myself in, no matter what.